Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Gareth Gone!

what a shit day, car insurance reknewed, car in garage having all brakes replaced and MOT so I can tax it this afternoon, rent goes out tomorrow, payment on car goes out on the 2nd, Leicester begin to sell off their championship status, no word on Milan, I'm at work and I need a poo at 10:30am (my bowels don't usually kick in till 6pm when I get home and I don't enjoy crapping at work, they're is always wee on the seats cos some small cock dickheads refuse to use urinals), I don't look my usual hansome self today (might be linked to the poo issue)......could today get any worse???????

na-na na-na na-na na-na nanana Milan's given up Given up, Milans Given up.......... :cry:

he is the only creative player
he's our only creative player

:dunno:

What, is he good with interior design or something? He hasn't offered up much on the pitch that's for certain.

Granted, we need numbers in the squad, but his passing won't be noticed. We're shit with him...we'll be shit without him.

There again, I've still not seen any confirmation that he's gone - BBC, LCFC or Sky...nothing. :unsure:

WE are, of course, the only team not to have brought anyone in in the Championship!

...and he doesn't seem all that bothered about Stearman for some reason.

Trying to work out the mental machinations of Kelly is like attempting to understand my wife. There's no rhyme, no reason to half the decisions - they just exist. One minute it was an idea free zone then something is plucked from the ether. Only, with Kelly, they seldom work...unlike the wife's who I always end up apologising to for doubting them.

Maybe my missus should run the team although she knows piss all about football?

Trying to work out the mental machinations of Kelly is like attempting to understand my wife. There's no rhyme, no reason to half the decisions - they just exist. One minute it was an idea free zone then something is plucked from the ether. Only, with Kelly, they seldom work...unlike the wife's who I always end up apologising to for doubting them.

How much does you mrs want to manage the club....and can i be er assitant as I probably know just as much!!!

Due to the lack of information anywhere other than The Times Online I e-mailed the club asking if we have actually sold GW to Watford.

Very prompt reply;

"I am not in a position to provide information but if you visit www.lcfc.com it will keep the fans updated on the weeks business.

I am sorry I cannot help further."

Considering that he wanted COG to stay and wanted Joey G in, I'm not sure how involved RK is with the ins and outs at this club ATM.

Due to the lack of information anywhere other than The Times Online I e-mailed the club asking if we have actually sold GW to Watford.

Very prompt reply;

"I am not in a position to provide information but if you visit www.lcfc.com it will keep the fans updated on the weeks business.

I am sorry I cannot help further."

Thats a yes then.

Archived