Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Gareth Gone!

In one ear, out the other.

I'm upset we are still getting rid of players, but if i'm honest. Williams isn't that big a loss. If we don't manage to bring in a replacement or at least give Andy King a chance then i'll be disgusted.

It's a shame Williams never fulfilled his potential here, but that's his fault as much as anyone elses.

I think today could make or break Leicester City.

I think that if this is true, it's one of the saddest days for a long time.

Deadline Day, no idea of money, no idea where Mandaric is.

Losing one of our best players (if a little consistent)... No obvious replacement.

The (immediate) future looks bleak for our club :(

Can't believe Mandaric isn't behind this??

Like selling your house and starting to demolish it before the new owners move in

Call me a cynic, but I can believe Mandaric isn't behind this. Looks to me like the bid isn't going through and the current board are trying to stave off administration by radical cost cutting while the window is still open.

I mean if we get rid of many more today. I still think there's at least one more on their way.

I also think either today or tomorrow will see a conclusion to the MM take-over saga. The news will break that it's off, shock!!! :D

I understand, what's worse is that i'm off the booze at the moment, so i can't even drink myself to happiness!!! :(

I think I might go and stick my head in a bucket :(

I normally try to stay positive, but I just can't even do that. This club needs completely sweeping out from top to bottom and I fear the man with the brush has done a runner.

It's even worse than this time last season. :cry:

Christ! what do we have in the middle of the park now!? Bugger all! thats what AJ, Tiatto, Hughes and Weso! and of those only Tiatto [gasp] has been half decent this season... this is just beyond a joke unless other players are comming in, which unless the MM deal is close (and we simply dont know either way) seems highly unlikley... not going to belive it till i hear more but this simply makes no sense without the prospect of new signings and i guess thats what I'm going to have to sustain me for the rest of the day (as I'm in bed with flu!).

If Kelly has sanctioned this due to the return of Andy Johnson then I challenge every single Leicester fan on saturday to launch abuse at Rob Kelly.

The fact Wesolowski went off at half time on saturday also raises concerns that the only central midfielder we have is Andy Johnson and Stephen Hughes (who now plays at right wing) plus Tiatto, who's usually injured or out of position.

Walk on, walk on.........................

If Kelly has sanctioned this due to the return of Andy Johnson then I challenge every single Leicester fan on saturday to launch abuse at Rob Kelly.

The fact Wesolowski went off at half time on saturday also raises concerns that the only central midfielder we have is Andy Johnson and Stephen Hughes (who now plays at right wing) plus Tiatto, who's usually injured or out of position.

Walk on, walk on.........................

I think it's time to launch abuse at the board. They're the ones who have dragged feet (IMO), failed to put up money. It looks like we'll have lost 4 players now, couldn't even find £150,000 for Gudjonssen. Am furious at the moment.

SACK THE BOARD! :mad:

Call me a cynic, but I can believe Mandaric isn't behind this. Looks to me like the bid isn't going through and the current board are trying to stave off administration by radical cost cutting while the window is still open.

It's one or the other...Either your theory or he's sanctioning all the players out moves.

Can't believe the club are off loading without his say...assuming the deals still on

All very odd

I think it's time to launch abuse at the board. They're the ones who have dragged feet (IMO), failed to put up money. It looks like we'll have lost 4 players now, couldn't even find £150,000 for Gudjonssen. Am furious at the moment.

SACK THE BOARD! :mad:

Sack everyone.

Sack everyone.

Ditto... but most of the (with the best will in the world) idiots in the stand wont make a noise about it and even if they did i cant see it doing everything, most city fans will sit back and watch their club get shafted!... if MM's deal falls through, we go back into admin and we're relegated it'll be a testement to the idiocy of the current board/shareholders and the lazyness of many supporters, i for one just cant see why i'll want to have anything more to do with it! Its very very sad and makes me very very angry :nono:

We best have got at least £500k

Think we'll be lucky to get £200k... but you never know, Watford do have plenty of cash from the Young sale but Boythrod is probably after cheap cover to be honest, and he's no fool... oh dear, oh dear, oh dear :nono:

Strange rumour this one,

Unlikely that we'd let possibly our best midfielder go....

Although, he's been for a number of years and never really shined.

Suppose this is dependent on how much we get for him, as others have said...

Shame if its true. I like him as a player, just think he doesnt fit into the team that well sometimes.

I remember being at a Levein Q&A a couple of years ago and RK said that he'd scouted Williams for Blackburn when he was still at Forest. He described him as a decorator as opposed to a dominator of games. I think it sums him up perfectly. He said that they needed to increase his influence on games, which he obviously couldn't. Good luck to Boothroyd!

Joe Kinnear claimed that we'd offered Williams 2-3 times the salary he was on at Forest and he was on £6k a week there, so that makes him a very high earner considering our plight. Kinnear could have been lying though, it wouldn't be the first time. We must have offered him a fair wedge though.

I've got that in the back of my mind too. :(:cry::(:cry:

Archived