Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Gareth Gone!

It shows how far we have gone when a player is happy to leave for 3 and a bit months of Premiership footy before a swift return to the level he's come from.

Im kind of on the thinking that the players are wondering if there is no takeover what is going to happen, if he does move i would imagine its for more stability!

We're the fecking Mary Celeste.

We're that boat that couldn't float properly and then got fooked and all sorts and now scummy Devon inbred wanqas ( :whistle: ) are stealing all our 'precious' ( :ph34r: ) cargo from off our helpless backs.

Here come the cranes......

NO DANNY C.... it's salt from the sea... salt I tell you.

Im kind of on the thinking that the players are wondering if there is no takeover what is going to happen, if he does move i would imagine its for more stability! MONEY.

New league, new teams, new grounds.

Terribly exciting stuff. :cool::smile::sweating:

:cry:

I know... we'll be the first City fans to grace the grounds of Northampton, Yeovil, Bournemouth... and with our ten point deduction trips to Peterborough, Barnet and MK Dons cant be far away... :rolleyes::cry:

We're that boat that couldn't float properly and then got fooked and all sorts and now scummy Devon inbred wanqas ( :whistle: ) are stealing all our 'precious' ( :ph34r: ) cargo from off our helpless backs.

Here come the cranes......

NO DANNY C.... it's salt from the sea... salt I tell you.

At last the OS have confirmed it! :rolleyes:

Archived