Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

Official Statement

I'm concerned. If this was a mere formality it wouldn't be news, and McCahill wouldn't need to be involved.

Something's amiss, probably something small, hopefully not something big.

EDIT: If they were THAT opposed they'd have stayed and fought it - this is pretty small actually. They're just abstaining.

I've got a salmon, prawn and crayfish sarnie later on. From Tesco, like. £2.20.

Big money - I'm hoping for big flavour.

I've got a chicken paste, corn beef and offal stottie, it cost me 20p from the Co-op. I'm hoping it makes me ill and I can go home.

It's a mess isn't it.

I'm just concerned that our shareholders will be very unsettled by this news and not know whether to accept the bid or not. MM will want an answer within 48 hours aswell.

Plus Clarke, Johnson and Taylor have a combined total of about 1,000,000 shares which totals around a sixth of all the shares. It only takes a few others to reject it and it's game over.

But then, i'm sure the remaining board will tell them that rejecting it means game over for the club and the value of their shares anyway.

Squeeky bottom time, yet again.

Comparing the potential rescue of Leicester City to a bowel emptying??? Not sure that's quite the right tone! :dunno:

You're not going to feel relieved when it's over? And if we don't get there - there's going to be shit all over the place.

If you don't like the tone - don't download it to your mobile :thumbup:

I'm just concerned that our shareholders will be very unsettled by this news and not know whether to accept the bid or not. MM will want an answer within 48 hours aswell.

Plus Clarke, Johnson and Taylor have a combined total of about 1,000,000 shares which totals around a sixth of all the shares. It only takes a few others to reject it and it's game over.

But then, i'm sure the remaining board will tell them that rejecting it means game over for the club and the value of their shares anyway.

I wouldnt worry about Clarke or Taylor using their shares to vote against a take over, I just dont think thats what their interested in doing... but we'll see i suppose.

I am a bit worried about what Taylor has found that has made him change his mind, seeing as this takeover seemed to be his baby from the start. If he's so completely changed his view then I wonder why, and if it is in the best interests of the club to accept the deal. The shareholders will be thinking this as well.

Unsettling.

I am a bit worried about what Taylor has found that has made him change his mind, seeing as this takeover seemed to be his baby from the start. If he's so completely changed his view then I wonder why, and if it is in the best interests of the club to accept the deal. The shareholders will be thinking this as well.

Like I said, if he were dead against it I'm sure he'd have stayed and fought it. He didn't.

Goodness knows what's happening, but I have a sense that a defining moment for our Club is now upon us. Sadly I just have no feel for whether it is going to be a good or bad defining moment.

Wear yer lucky pants

Say yer lucky charms

Redouble your pre match superstions

And if it all goes pear shaped, we'll reform as AFC Leicester with jumpers for goalposts on Viccy Park :cry:

The timing is really strange.

Maybe he raed how upset we were on here and thought that we were planning a demo lol!

I havent a clue what is going on at the moment but Im pretty glad something has happened this morning as we need to shake this club up and awaken it. Whether its MM or someone else, we need investment asap and the current mob hadnt handled the situation well.

But from what i'm hearing, whatever happened last night has now cleared up what was causing the delay. Taylor had said last week that everything should be tied up within a couple of days. Odd.

You're not going to feel relieved when it's over? And if we don't get there - there's going to be shit all over the place.

If you don't like the tone - don't download it to your mobile :thumbup:

I will be relieved, but more in the sense that I've just opened my exam results envelope and seen that I've passed, rather than spraying turds everywhere...

As for downloading shite to my mobile ... Been there, done that, and then I unsubscribed myself from the LCFC official texting service! :thumbup:

I don't see how anyone can see this as a positive thing...it's not the natural course for the resignation to happen at this stage...best-case scenario is that Taylor (for a reason better know to him) turned against the deal so didn't want to be part of that....worst-case (and most probable), Taylor still championing the deal, others have messed it up, hes thought fook this

I don't see how anyone can see this as a positive thing...it's not the natural course for the resignation to happen at this stage...best-case scenario is that Taylor (for a reason better know to him) turned against the deal so didn't want to be part of that....worst-case (and most probable), Taylor still championing the deal, others have messed it up, hes thought fook this

Thats my view on it at present, and untill more comes to surface, it will remain a gloomy day. :(

Archived