Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Paddys Knackerd.

Its a shame in one sense as he could be a decent replacement but had he been fit he would have started instead of McAuley as he is captain. This is for the best but get well soon Paddy Mac as we need you fit if we want to sell you in the summer :D

This means that RK or the new manager will have to bring in a backup defender on loan.

You didn't actually read the article then?

"It is an area of the pitch where we have got good competition for places. We have got the two lads who played there on Saturday (Gareth McAuley and Patrick Kisnorbo) plus the likes of Darren Kenton, Nisse Johansson and Richard Stearman."

Hopefully this means he'll come back with a bit more desire next season and gets his game right. On his day he's a fine defender.

For now though it's probably a good thing. Who do we have for cover now though? Kenton? Doesn't Nils play CB a bit, too?

Hopefully this means he'll come back with a bit more desire next season and gets his game right. On his day he's a fine defender.

For now though it's probably a good thing. Who do we have for cover now though? Kenton? Doesn't Nils play CB a bit, too?

Another one who hasn't read the article!

Also - More desire :dunno:

Kenton, Nils and Stearman can all play centre back.

I can't believe people are glad that we've lost a player till the end of the season. No he wouldn't be in my starting line-up but he's a good back-up if Paddy K or Gazza get injured.

We need Nissa at left-back, Kenton hasn't filled me with confidence recently and Stearman is inexperienced at CB, so we need Paddy Mac as an extra option in defence.

We need Nissa at left-back, Kenton hasn't filled me with confidence recently and Stearman is inexperienced at CB, so we need Paddy Mac as an extra option in defence.

It is always best to have the option of playing shite.

Where would we be without it? :P

I can't believe people are glad that we've lost a player till the end of the season. No he wouldn't be in my starting line-up but he's a good back-up if Paddy K or Gazza get injured.

If he's a weakness, he's a weakness as cover. If Stearman gets a chance at centre-back it might be worth seeing how he gets on.

The more pace we can get into our defence the better, especially if we're going to continue pushing up.

Archived