Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Nigel Worthington

Yes... a miraculous half-season, followed by relegation.

Rob Kelly once kept us in the Championship in difficult circumstances and had us teetering on the brink again the following season.

No... what?! Seriously?

Why is it you're happy enough to settle with one (repeatedly) failed manager who had a good six months, yet weren't willing to back Kelly?

Think theres a bit of a difference between keeping West Brom in the Premiership and Leicester in the Championship isn't there?

p.s will be backing Worthington as we have to really

Well E-Mail him again and tell him none of us want Nigel Worthington in charge either.

That would be going too far, i say we want Kelly to leave and a day later i tell him they chose the wrong man?

I reckon he actually takes notice of these emails though, last time i emailed him about sacking Levein it happened the following day aswell.

That would be going too far, i say we want Kelly to leave and a day later i tell him they chose the wrong man?

I reckon he actually takes notice of these emails though, last time i emailed him about sacking Levein it happened the following day aswell.

I was having a Girrafe mate :rolleyes:

Think theres a bit of a difference between keeping West Brom in the Premiership and Leicester in the Championship isn't there?

p.s will be backing Worthington as we have to really

Perhaps.

But Robson had more games to turn it around than did Rob Kelly. And a transfer window if I'm not mistaken.

Both teams were in the mire and looking all but doomed.

:ph34r:

I was having a Girrafe mate :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Some people. :nono:

are we all forgetting recent history?

the last manager we had that came from norwich city fc did rather well as i recall :)

He hasn't come from Norwich though has he, he's more than likely come from a Temping agency called Footy-manager-soloutions

are we all forgetting recent history?

the last manager we had that came from norwich city fc did rather well as i recall :)

Its a sign i tell thee!!!

Then again on my way to the Walkers today I saw one kid in a fulham shirt and another in a City shirt outside the Odeon... I was convinced for the next five minutes that CC was comming :cool:

He hasn't come from Norwich though has he, he's more than likely come from a Temping agency called Footy-manager-soloutions

Didn't he have about 2 years left on his contract when he got the ol' heave-ho from Norwich?

Doubt he'd have been doing much work-wise when he had a wad of cash lying around to live off. :ph34r:

I am happy to give him my support. Would have prefered chris coleman though :unsure:

Let us not forget... Wortho - Division One Champions medal and all - is only here for five games for certain.

Beyond that, it's a completely different kettle of managerial fish.

Coleman probably fancies a break - after a stressful couple of weeks, Barbados probably sounds nice - but he'll have his name being banded around by his agent as soon as he's ready to return.

Ooooooh the possibilities. :cool:

I think MM has got it spot on here! He has given Worthington 5 games and so hopefully we will benefit in the short-term from a new regime and some changes! Meanwhile this will give MM time to really start thinking about who he wants to take us to the Prem. I am very hopeful it is Coleman now. He should start talking to him asap so Coleman knows he could be our next manager at the end of the season!!!

What we're seeing now is the almost inevitable fall out from MM's protracted takeover of LCFC. The result is wthe worst of all possible worlds: a missed transfer window AND a demoralised group of players who are waiting to be offloaded to the Vauxhall Conference.

As one or two poster are aware, Chris Coleman has far too much baggage at present to be considered by any club in the top two divisions (the thought of his wife bugging the dressing rooms, boardroom and the training ground 5 a side pitches...). Incey's experience at Maccer's is, well, the type you gloss over in your CV a few years down the road (providing you're still in the game).

So it's a safe pair of hands in NW and a gentle tumble into Division One...

"But no matter what the game is or when it is - we have to make sure that when the players are coming off the pitch then it is on their hands and knees.

Either he's planning a wacky farmyard impersonation end to matches (I think they loikes farm animals in Norfolk) or he's worried about the famous City Sniper

Stop it you're slaying me!!!

I am pissing myself at work and everyone wonders why!!!!!!!!

lollollollollollollollollollollol

Look Milan has clearly only completely made up his mind about Rob in the last 48 hours. He went out and got the best man he thought he could get in a short time frame on a temporary basis. Nigel Worthington himself admitted that Milan spoke to him 24 hours ago- it was all sorted before Coleman was even sacked at Fulham.

I seriously think people are reading too much into this- Worthington has been appointed precisely because Milan hasn't decided who he wants for manager yet but he (like us!) realised it was time for a change. He is proven at this level and should be able to offer enough to get us out of this mess. So lets not get too carried away with the doom and gloom and get behind both him and the lads.

Look Milan has clearly only completely made up his mind about Rob in the last 48 hours. He went out and got the best man he thought he could get in a short time frame on a temporary basis. Nigel Worthington himself admitted that Milan spoke to him 24 hours ago- it was all sorted before Coleman was even sacked at Fulham.

I seriously think people are reading too much into this- Worthington has been appointed precisely because Milan hasn't decided who he wants for manager yet but he (like us!) realised it was time for a change. He is proven at this level and should be able to offer enough to get us out of this mess. So lets not get too carried away with the doom and gloom and get behind both him and the lads.

Give this man a biscuit! :worship:

Guest seanfox778

i've always disliked nigel worthington but i hope he turns it round for us till the summer then i hope we get

chris coleman i doubt it though

Archived