Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxestalk Player of the Season 2006/7

Select who you believe has been the most consistent and beneficial to LCFC  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Away and may the best man win!

• Gareth McAuley
    • Patrick Kisnorbo
    • Ian Hume

The top 3 are eligible for the foxestalk player of the season ballot.

Running Totals

McAuley = 11 points - 3 outright wins

Kisnorbo = 9.5 points - 1 outright win

Hume = 9 points - 3 outright wins

Porter = 5 points

Logan = 4 points - 1 outright win

Kenton = 4 points

Mattock = 3 points - 1 outright win

Wesolowski = 2 points

Henderson = 2 points

Stearman = 1 point

Fryatt = 1 point

Williams = 1 point

Low = 1 point

Horsfield = 0.5 point

April

Mattock 29/89 = 3 points

Wesolowski 25/89 = 2 points

Kisnorbo 6/89 = 1 point

March

Hume 30/48 = 3 points

McAuley 10/48 = 2 points

Kisnorbo 4/48 = 1 point

February

McAuley 62/106 = 3 points

Henderson 16/106 = 2 points

Horsfield / Kisnorbo 9/106 = 0.5 point each

January

McAuley 29/100 = 3 points

Kisnorbo 26/100 = 2 points

Fryatt 14/100 = 1 point

December

McAuley 34/111 = 3 points

Porter 32/111 = 2 points

Williams /111 = 1 pint

November

Hume 29/105 = 3 points

Porter 16/105 = 2 points

Stearman 13/105 = 1 point

Special mentions for Logan 12 points & Nissa 10 points

October

Hume 67/109 = 3 points

Kisnorbo 19/109 = 2 points

Logan 9/109 = 1 point

September

Logan 44 /101 = 3 points

Kenton 16/101 = 2 points

Porter 15/101 =1 point

August

Kisnorbo 70/124 = 3 points

Kenton 30/124 = 2 points

Low 11/124 = 1 point

My vote has gone to Kisnorbo. He's been really consistent this year. i've lost count of the times I've left a City match this season and thought 'where would we be without Paddy K?'

I still haven't made my mind up about McAuley who seems to be becoming the new Frank Sinclair.

Hume hasn't had the best season, but lots of effort and commitment, however he's unfortunate to be playing with a joke midfield. He'd have scored 20 goals if we had some creative spark.

I've gone for Kisnorbo. My initial reaction was to just go HUUUUME, but then i thought about it, and looked it up, and hes only scored 13 goals this season (including all comps), and lets be honest thats not the best record, and at the end of the day he is a striker, and is therefore judged on his goals per game. He does put 100% effort in all the time, but just hasnt scored enough for me to vote for him.

Kisnorbo on the other hand has been consistently solid, and in my opinion should be given club captian, as i believe he could become a decent leader.

I've gone for Kisnorbo. My initial reaction was to just go HUUUUME, but then i thought about it, and looked it up, and hes only scored 13 goals this season (including all comps), and lets be honest thats not the best record, and at the end of the day he is a striker, and is therefore judged on his goals per game. He does put 100% effort in all the time, but just hasnt scored enough for me to vote for him.

Kisnorbo on the other hand has been consistently solid, and in my opinion should be given club captian, as i believe he could become a decent leader.

um 14 actually :P and tbh top prem scorers have only got like 18 so im all happy!! id be happy wid 14 wen i had that bunch of idiots behind me, and had to create all 14 of them on my own! got to be Hume for me! the effort and comitment he puts in week in week out is exactly what we need, shame some of the other players cant take a leaf outa his book. im afraid the defence lost my vote today as they were playing like a bunch of 5 year olds bunching for the ball and then hoofing it! HUMEE ALL THE WAY! same again next season lad!

Kisnorbo, not only has he been solid at the back but he's contributed goals too. Not technically great at times but he has been consistently putting in solid displays. Hume's done well for himself but I think he needs to think more like a striker and needs to channel his agression. McAuley I think is technically superb and was unlucky today to pick up an own goal but he hasn't done it all season like Kisnorbo therefore doesn't quite make it for me.

Ive gone for Hume. Scoring goals despite having a shocking midfield who fail to serve him up as many chances as he deserves for most of the season is a great achievement! His work ethic has been good too and he tries his socks off.

neck and neck between kissa and huuume for me but ive gone for the latter seing as he's made things happen on his own so often. dread to think where we'd be without him. without the 3 in question here we'd surely have gone down :cry:

i've no idea but are these 3 are leading goalscorers too? i can't think of any other players who have scored more than 2/3

This poll demonstrates why almost everybody apart form me should have their vote taken away from them at the next election.

Hume? Pfft! :rolleyes:

If you didn't vote McAuley then you should hang your head and hold your manhood cheap.

People say Hume has had poor service all season but I remember Hume blazing two great opportunities over at Cardiff and just the other week at Preston he put one over after some lovely build-up play. When Hume misses a chance it's alright because it's Hume. When anyone else misses an opportunity they should be shot. Yes, service has been poor but Hume is offered far more room for error than most when it comes to missing chances.

Kisnorbo. Hume follows the ball too much and still looks a born attacking midfield player to me, rather than a striker. McAuley hasn't appeared enough and two own goals didn't help.

Kisnorbo's been solid and scored a fair few.

Hume.

Kisnorbo looks amazing because he's in a shit team. McAuley has stepped up well from whatever division he was in last year but I still think he could do with some guidelines.

I was going to say Gareth Mac but he pissed on his chips yesterday. Kisnorbo maybe edges it but i'm pissed off with them all at the moment so they can stick the award up their jacksies :angry:

I voted for Hume, obviously for his work-rate and consistancy :whistle: .

Also, didn't Josh Low start the season well coming 3rd in August. :P

yep, i remember his debut off the bench against Burnley, everyone was very impressed and thought Kelly may have discovered a gem of a player.

Archived