Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

This is The CLEMENCE topic!

:thumbup:

After another 3/4 signings i will be happy things are looking good at leicester at the minute. M A talking some good stuff in his interviews and hopefully we can have a good start to the season.

After another 3/4 signings i will be happy things are looking good at leicester at the minute. M A talking some good stuff in his interviews and hopefully we can have a good start to the season.

Doesnt it depend on who the signings are. Quality not quantity!!

After Deej and Clemence I'll be surprised if we sign any more than one more defender (possibly LB of CB) and a left-winger.

Doesnt it depend on who the signings are. Quality not quantity!!

Tbh it dosent really matter about the Quality in the championship teams can win games thru team morale and confidence look at colchester :mellow:

Humey will be left winger next season...

well thats MO anyway :dunno:

Why? Thats not his positionand he is not left footed. I thought Hayes and Porter would be in this role and maybe Hendrie if he stops tarting around other clubs and puts pen to paper for us.

Why? Thats not his positionand he is not left footed. I thought Hayes and Porter would be in this role and maybe Hendrie if he stops tarting around other clubs and puts pen to paper for us.

Tbh i can see hume playing on the right wing for us next season or a attacking mid role

Tbh i can see hume playing on the right wing for us next season or a attacking mid role

Newton and the Prince will be fighting for the right wing - I think The Prince with his pace might be leading contender. I agree that Hume might play off the front two from time to time depending on the opposition.

Newton and the Prince will be fighting for the right wing - I think The Prince with his pace might be leading contender. I agree that Hume might play off the front two from time to time depending on the opposition.

True but i thort that the prince was a defender :S

Gradel will definately be fighting for the right wing place as well, if training is anything to go by. :thumbup:

I think we still might play a 3-5-2, although Allen's never played anything other than a 4-4-2, has he?

Nielson

McAuley N'Gotty Kisnorbo

Kaabi------------------------------Mattock

Kishishev---Clemence

Hume

Striker----Striker

I think we still might play a 3-5-2, although Allen's never played anything other than a 4-4-2, has he?

Nielson

McAuley N'Gotty Kisnorbo

Kishishev---Clemence

Hume

Striker----Striker

I want to play a 3-5-2.

Nielson

McAuley N'Gotty Kisnorbo

Kishishev---Clemence

Hume

Striker----Striker

Are they twins??? :dunno::thumbup:

I had to set that room up tonight/last night, tea/coffee, chairs, the works, its deffo Clemence, he was paraded to all staff today by Davies, meant to be new Captain and Kis to be Vice. DJ may be signed next week, but not on Friday

Just switched on Sky sports and saw flashing lights, big cars, reporters galore, thought it was for our press conference, it was Beckham arriving in America. Pah they don't know real football story when they see one.

Archived