Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

This is The CLEMENCE topic!

Press Conference 9am 13th July.

Leicester City will be announcing their 11th signing of the close season at a Walkers Stadium press conference at 9am on Friday, July 13.

Both manager Martin Allen and the player in question will be available for interview.

Hot bacon rolls and refreshments will be provided.

Please confirm your attendance via reply to this email.

We look forward to seeing you.

Jon Sanders

Head of Media

Leicester City Football Club

morfaw?

clemence?

fowler?

acually it cant be fowler unless MA sneaked him back into the country like kaebi :D

Doubt it will be Morfaw, considering it's a press conference. I'm not sure he will be with us for much longer.

Could be DJ and Clemence. :dunno:

Leicester reunion for Campbell

Last updated at 21:37pm on 12th July 2007

DJ Campbell is to be reunited with Martin Allen after Leicester City agreed a £2million package with Birmingham for the striker, fending off late interest from Charlton.

Campbell, who worked alongside Allen at Brentford, has been offloaded by Steve Bruce for a £1.5m fee with a further £500,000 due if Leicester are promoted.

Birmingham midfielder Stephen Clemence has already agreed a threeyear deal at Leicester and been made captain.

2 mil for just DJ would be far too much

1mil - 1.3mil at the most

The rumours I have read say £1.5 million with a further £500k if we are promoted. Still steep but if he scores enough to get us promoted then we cant complain to much.

2 million is a lot for someone who only bagged 12 goals last season....... i'd rather spend it on Fowlers wages tbh

Do you know what? I'm not sure I would, its 1.5 mil up front (if the rumour is true). IF he scores 20 goals next season then it'll certainly be worth it. I think, going by recent stats, theres more chance of that happening than with Fowler (although both would still be nice!).

If Clemence is unveiled tomorrow then I'll be bloody pleased- it'd be the best and most important signing of the closed season so far IMO. :thumbup:

Archived