Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Team for Nottingham Forest

I'm guessing that they might rest a few as it's only the cup( though with it being Forest they might not)

Fulop.

Stearman.

MacAuley.

Kisnorbo.

Mattock.

Kaebi.

Weso.

Kisishev

Sheehan.

Fryatt

Campbell.

SUBS:Henderson, Chambers, Clemence, Hume, DeVries.

-----------------------FULOP ---------------------

CHAMBERS-----MCAULEY-----N'GOTTY-----CLARKE

--------KAEBI-----CLEMENCE-----WESOLOWSKI-----

----------------------HUME-----------------------------

----------DE VRIES-------CAMPBELL-----------------

SUBS. HENDERSON, KENTON, CORT, KISHISHEV & HAMMOND

From Football 365 Website.

Championship News ALLEN COULD SHUFFLE PACK

Allen - will make changes.

Leicester have no fresh injury concerns ahead of their Carling Cup second-round clash against Midlands rivals Nottingham Forest - but boss Martin Allen could opt to rest some of his players at the City Ground.

Goalkeeper Marton Fulop (Hungary), defender Gareth McAuley (Northern Ireland), midfielder Radostin Kishishev (Bulgaria) and striker Iain Hume (Canada) are favourites to be excused after playing for their respective countries last week and then featuring in the 4-1 home win over Watford at the weekend.

Darren Kenton continues to struggle with a rib injury while Jonathan Hayes is still not fit following a thigh complaint.

Summer signing Carl Cort is making good progress in his recovery from a hamstring problem. He will play for the reserves on Wednesday but he will not be considered for the trip to the City Ground.

On the game, Allen said: "It will be a great night for our supporters, a big occasion, a local derby and, although we did well against Watford, there are still things we can improve on.

"We will not leave any stone unturned. We will work hard in our training, do our research, watch videos and maintain our attention to detail."

Powerhouse striker Nathan Tyson could be a surprise inclusion in the Nottingham Forest side.

The 25-year-old made a substitute appearance late on in the 2-1 defeat against Leeds on Saturday after recovering from a medial knee ligament injury, and could feature again against the Championship outfit.

Despite Tyson's return, Forest boss Colin Calderwood still has a lengthy list of absentees and is not expected to make too many changes from the side that lined up against Leeds.

Chris Cohen (groin) is still stranded on the sidelines while defensive duo Matt Lockwood (ankle) and Ian Breckin (calf), midfielder Lewis McGugan and Arron Davies (both ankle) are also ruled out again and will miss the City Ground clash.

From Football 365 Website.

Championship News ALLEN COULD SHUFFLE PACK

Allen - will make changes.

Leicester have no fresh injury concerns ahead of their Carling Cup second-round clash against Midlands rivals Nottingham Forest - but boss Martin Allen could opt to rest some of his players at the City Ground.

Goalkeeper Marton Fulop (Hungary), defender Gareth McAuley (Northern Ireland), midfielder Radostin Kishishev (Bulgaria) and striker Iain Hume (Canada) are favourites to be excused after playing for their respective countries last week and then featuring in the 4-1 home win over Watford at the weekend.

Darren Kenton continues to struggle with a rib injury while Jonathan Hayes is still not fit following a thigh complaint.

Summer signing Carl Cort is making good progress in his recovery from a hamstring problem. He will play for the reserves on Wednesday but he will not be considered for the trip to the City Ground.

On the game, Allen said: "It will be a great night for our supporters, a big occasion, a local derby and, although we did well against Watford, there are still things we can improve on.

"We will not leave any stone unturned. We will work hard in our training, do our research, watch videos and maintain our attention to detail."

Powerhouse striker Nathan Tyson could be a surprise inclusion in the Nottingham Forest side.

The 25-year-old made a substitute appearance late on in the 2-1 defeat against Leeds on Saturday after recovering from a medial knee ligament injury, and could feature again against the Championship outfit.

Despite Tyson's return, Forest boss Colin Calderwood still has a lengthy list of absentees and is not expected to make too many changes from the side that lined up against Leeds.

Chris Cohen (groin) is still stranded on the sidelines while defensive duo Matt Lockwood (ankle) and Ian Breckin (calf), midfielder Lewis McGugan and Arron Davies (both ankle) are also ruled out again and will miss the City Ground clash.

Twice as hard, perhaps? :ph34r:

It's a lot more enjoyable considering options for the team these days and thinking they are all half decent.

The last two or three seasons depressed me. Knowing neither manager would do anything radical - like pick the strongest team - it was awful pencilling in the only players under consideration and knowing you had three or four glaring weaknesses whatever.

Instead we're able to think Kaebi/Chambers/N'Gotty for right back, N'Gotty/Kisnorbo/McAuley/Stearman for centre-back and so on. It's like being left in the Swan for the evening and being told you can choose from all those real ales.

I cannot believe there's any credence to the "MA under threat" story but if there is the sooner the situation is publicly put right the better.

How long is it since we've been in the Championship top 10 and with a still flegling team?.

Hendo

Chambers - McAuley - Stearman - Mattock

Kaebi - Kisha - Weso - Sheehan

Fryatt - Hume

think your right that he'll rest n'gotty, but think clarke will still play, sounds as tho he needs the games - not sure he'll drop the captain so think kish may replace weso... and wouldn't be surprised if it's cort not fryatt...

other than that, yes...

think your right that he'll rest n'gotty, but think clarke will still play, sounds as tho he needs the games - not sure he'll drop the captain so think kish may replace weso... and wouldn't be surprised if it's cort not fryatt...

other than that, yes...

The problem with playing Clem is that its another guaranteed booking for him lol. I think he has already been booked twice at least and whilst this game is important, I`d prefer us to concentrate on the bigger picture which is the Championship.

Fullop

Chambers

Kisnorbo

N Gotty

Clarke

Kaebi

Weso

Clemence

Porter

Hume

Campbell

I'd go with that, but if Sheehan's fit then it would be unfair not to drop him. Plus his set pieces might be needed in a game that will be far from easy. I hope Allen doesn't rest Hume & de Vries. Both are probably knackered, but unless Cort is fit it only leaves Campbell and Fryatt, who's probably on his way out.

I'd go with that, but if Sheehan's fit then it would be unfair not to drop him. Plus his set pieces might be needed in a game that will be far from easy. I hope Allen doesn't rest Hume & de Vries. Both are probably knackered, but unless Cort is fit it only leaves Campbell and Fryatt, who's probably on his way out.

Allen seems to be a big fan of Odhiambo & Sappleton so i suspect MdV might not make the trip and 1 of those on the bench

Allen seems to be a big fan of Odhiambo & Sappleton so i suspect MdV might not make the trip and 1 of those on the bench

Odhiambo looked very confident when he came on against Accrington, would be interesting to see him play more than a few minutes though.

Odhiambo looked very confident when he came on against Accrington, would be interesting to see him play more than a few minutes though.

I was speaking to someone about Odhiambo at the Academy match and they said he's another who won't have his head turned from football for anything. Apparently he is 100% dedicated to improving his game and making it as a professional and will do anything and everything to ensure that happens. Allen would notice things like that.

I was speaking to someone about Odhiambo at the Academy match and they said he's another who won't have his head turned from football for anything. Apparently he is 100% dedicated to improving his game and making it as a professional and will do anything and everything to ensure that happens. Allen would notice things like that.

That's good to hear. It probably helps that his older brother is a footballer too.

who is that young academy guy? Kee?

scored 7 goals in his first two appearances, i think....

Fullop

Chambers

Kisnorbo

N Gotty

Clarke

Kaebi

Weso

Clemence

Porter

Hume

Campbell

cant drop MDV. would be wrong and sheehan hasnt done anything wrong either... keep the team, keep the shape and more of the same, i say :thumpup:

Having said that, im itching to see Kaebi play and this seems like the perfect game to do it in.... so we shall see.. maybe he will come on after 45 mins.

who is that young academy guy? Kee?

scored 7 goals in his first two appearances, i think....

Don't know whether Kee might be playing for the reserves tomorrow but I've a mind to go over to telford to see. Does anyone know where Wolves will be playing in Telford tomorrow?. I've emailed the club but heard nothing as yet.

Don't know whether Kee might be playing for the reserves tomorrow but I've a mind to go over to telford to see. Does anyone know where Wolves will be playing in Telford tomorrow?. I've emailed the club but heard nothing as yet.

I don't know for sure but Telford United play at The New Bucks Head Stadium.

Archived