Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kaebi

I see there is an interview on world, surely through a translator, or has he mastered the English language incredibly quick? :D

Can a world subscriber tell the rest of us what he has to say? cheers :thumbup:

nothing really settling in likes his team mates found out more about his translator to be honest!!

He'll play, I have no doubt about that. He's like the best player we have, when he settles in to the swing of things we'll have a beast of a player.

very excited we have him but its a brave thing to say about someone who hasnt really had a chance yet to play.. 15 mins at the end of a game isnt alot....

I see there is an interview on world, surely through a translator, or has he mastered the English language incredibly quick? :D

Can a world subscriber tell the rest of us what he has to say? cheers :thumbup:

Hope this helps

ليستر سيتي كبيرة.

احب فريقي الاصحاب.

عائلتي هي مدينة ليستر اللاعبين.

أحاول تعلم الانكليزيه حتى أستطيع أن تكشف في مالح المزاح

Wow he seems a cool guy.

He just stands there with his arms folded in the LCFC home shirt.

He says he believes that he has gelled well with the team and thinks that the team spirit is excellent, and he loves living here.

He goes on to say that Leicester is "his home" "his town", and he seems very happy being here.

Possibly the strangest interview I have seen on World, but that was probably expected. ;)

It also shows snippets of him from the reserve game, and he was decent there, so I for one can't wait to see him maintain a starting place in the first team.

Because I rated him, sadly I should have guessed when he had no 24 that he wasn't hanging around for long. Literally went a week after I got the shirt.

He left after I disgraced at a game of pool in town. I know he was hurting after I destroyed him 5 ball style!! Nice lad though. Paddy Mac was there I recall sulking like a little pussy. Iced down medallions!!

Archived