Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I agree with purpleronnie about the gentleman comment. It's hardly a bad thing you didn't go all the way with her given the circumstances and your inebriated states.

Yeah try selling that to yourself when you're old and reminiscing. She was blatantly up for it, tyotf blatantly should have took his chance.

Yeah try selling that to yourself when you're old and reminiscing. She was blatantly up for it, tyotf blatantly should have took his chance.

Yeh smash first think later is always the best policy :pearson:

• Like 1

Depends what I'm doing at that time of 'old'. If I'm happily married and settled in life I'm hardly going to regret not shagging someone when I was drunk. 

Hypothetically speaking now as she's taken, but you would regret it. I'm talking about a stunning stunning bird, daughter to a multi millionaire too.

You should have been busy proposing then, not worrying about trying to shag her. :P

*bit mercenary?* :unsure: 

Hypothetically speaking now as she's taken, but you would regret it. I'm talking about a stunning stunning bird, daughter to a multi millionaire too.

Hahaha it gets worse!!

Nah fair play mate, you're right in saying that if you did smash her you could be in the shit now.

Depends what I'm doing at that time of 'old'. If I'm happily married and settled in life I'm hardly going to regret not shagging someone when I was drunk.

Give over. "Happily married and settled" means secretly resenting your lack of freedom and even more regret for the opportunities you didn't take when you had the chance.

The only positive from tyoft's point of view is that if the boyfriend is a soldier he could be a bit of a lunatic, and if she's the type of tart to do the dirty on him while he's away then you can bet that it would have come out in the wash at some point. Nobody needs the hassle that could have easily ensued from being a key player in that kind of mess.

• Like 2

Give over. "Happily married and settled" means secretly resenting your lack of freedom and even more regret for the opportunities you didn't take when you had the chance.

The only positive from tyoft's point of view is that if the boyfriend is a soldier he could be a bit of a lunatic, and if she's the type of tart to do the dirty on him while he's away then you can bet that it would have come out in the wash at some point. Nobody needs the hassle that could have easily ensued from being a key player in that kind of mess.

Cheers Mystic Meg.

lol I'd have happily took one for the team if it meant getting my wicked way with her.

They say only regret things in life you dont do.

Im regretting this

lol I'd have happily took one for the team if it meant getting my wicked way with her.

Im regretting this

You could have regretted it if you did...

You don't have to beat yourself up about things you haven't done, either. 

My mum is visiting us. She drives me crazy so much of the time. She says the silliest things.

Today we were sitting in traffic when a guy with one arm and one leg hobbles over with his crutch, and a cup between his teeth.

My mum says "Do you think he is begging?"

I laughed my head off.

• Like 1

Ive been working over the holiday mate so dont feel like that.

If you're owt like me, once you get back in the swing, you'll be fine.

I did do a couple of days. I think its the whole, another year gone, a great christmas spent with a great family but in the back.of your mind you know it won't be like that forever.

Plus I've got shit loads on the first 6 months of the year I'm under pressure no end lol

Im regretting this

She sounds a bit of a girl so know doubt you'll have another chance, just don't turn it down next time.

Next time you are pissed up send her a message "you owe me a fag I'm nipping round to get it" if you get a response you don't like, just say a mate wrote and sent it.

She sounds a bit of a girl so know doubt you'll have another chance, just don't turn it down next time.

Next time you are pissed up send her a message "you owe me a fag I'm nipping round to get it" if you get a response you don't like, just say a mate wrote and sent it.

You must be a big hit with the ladies.

• Like 2

lol

:thumbup:

You must be a big hit with the ladies.

lol lol lol

I certainly shan't be saying things like that! She was hsmmered before I got round there. She deffo didnt ask me round for any other reason than nicotine. The other bit just happened.

The funniest bit was my mate texting asking what i was doing and that I should've stayed drinking at his. I just text him saying, 'im at such and suchs house' then turned the phone off. On speaking to him today his reaction was exactly how id imagined it