Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got back after a near enough 7.5 hour shift and I can't even sleep yet as I've got the doctors in an hour, effort. I'm literally struggling to move I'm that knackered. At least I don't have to go back til the 24th though.

Is this the new thing at the minute? I had a friend text me asking about a girl he's been matched up with as I've got her on Facebook as a mutual friend.

Seems to be. I joined as a 'laugh' after being told about it by a mate but the few girls I've spoken to seem fairly keen!

Is this the new thing at the minute? I had a friend text me asking about a girl he's been matched up with as I've got her on Facebook as a mutual friend.

A lot of people seem to have it. As I said I joined as a 'laugh' as well, but I never thought this many girls would crop up!

That said, I doubt I'll make anything of it. As always, I've still got more of a chance getting with a girl in a club on a night out. 

Anyone know of a bird called lucy from blaby? she wants to meet. She looks ok but I can't be too sure even with her facebook pics. Obviously im not going to put her surname up on here.

I dont want people mowing my lawn.

I wonder if she mow's her own lawn.

Only one way to find out.

Now the real criminal fraternity knows they have over £200,000 property on the premises I'm sure the family will get visits from people much more intelligent than that bloke.