Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 minute ago, Hollism said:

Got a job! :D

I've been out of work for six weeks, but it's felt like a lifetime. This was my last hope before significantly lowering my sights and going for something minimum wage and work my way up again, but I got the call yesterday with an offer.

Pays a little more than my last job, but this one's in Leicester rather than Coventry. Absolutely delighted and cannot wait to start :D

Great stuff, are you available for Seville?

Yesterday was a lovely day. I was supposed to do 8-5 working on overtime but it got pulled last minute so I went to the farm with my wife and son (19 months) had a lovely walk round, fed some animals and rode on the tractor which he is obsessed with. 

Stayed for a tea and coffee in the cafe. Had a nice relaxed afternoon, went to town to pick up some new specs. Avoided watching LCFC which was great.

had some wonderful home made burgers and sweet Potato fries for dinner then chilled with the wife when the boy went to bed. 

Great day

• Like 3

Just back from a walk around the Watermead with the missus. Walking up the canal toepath on the way back and a bloke in front of us starts weaving on his bike, falls off and lies there spark out. I rang 999 and waited for the paramedic. He was standing up by the time the paramedic arrived and he told her he'd been on the piss, which probably explains why he fell off.

7 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Fancy name for salt and vinegar lol.... did they taste much different?

Time for some red leicester and shallot crisps

I thought that myself

They did taste different, was very impressed

They sound nice, will have to let me know how you get on with them 

6 minutes ago, Firegrande said:

I thought that myself

They did taste different, was very impressed

They sound nice, will have to let me know how you get on with them 

I was joking about the  red leicester crisps but they do sound good. For all i know they could exist.

Now i want some of your crisps.

Not bad at all. Set up my classroom in a slightly different way. Which should allow for some different learning/teaching techniques to be used.  Also set up my first ever blog. Please feel free to comment/feedback if you arr interested in leadership in teaching.

https://t.co/yiFhBt4Qwu          

Edited by foxhateram