Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 18:50, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

My four ,week ban was over yesterday, So I'm posting today. I don't retract anything I said, and I still mean every word I said. :yesyes:

Who was the target of your ire this time?

Gays or foreigners?

On 2/12/2017 at 18:50, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

My four ,week ban was over yesterday, So I'm posting today. I don't retract anything I said, and I still mean every word I said. :yesyes:

Blimey DT....four weeks!

That beats my 5 day ban recently for apparently 'Wumming', or summat.

What is wumming by the way? Winding up?

I genuinely don't know what it is even though I apparently do it.

lol

17 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

How do you all get banned for such trivial shit. I read some of these reasons I think to myself I literally must of done those things 100's times on here and never had so much as a warning point. 

likewise lol . they probably miss out the actual reason why they were banned (not that I know the reasons but probably more than what they say they think the reason was lol )

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Cold and bloody wet in the wood today !! ....      but a few pints of Timmy Taylors on the way home and all's well with the world ! ...       :)

FullSizeRender.jpg

Jeez. Are you an assassin or something? :blink:

On 14/02/2017 at 17:04, Manwell Pablo said:

How do you all get banned for such trivial shit. I read some of these reasons I think to myself I literally must of done those things 100's times on here and never had so much as a warning point. 

Ive never been banned or warned, I'm just well behaved person.

Saw a programme about prisons last night and it reminded me of my time inside ...    so I told Mrs CF the story.     My team played some inmates at football (about 30 years ago) cus one of our players worked there.   Grim old place and a funny old game.  I played at the back and was very wary of going in too hard in case they took offence and turned nasty ...   always smiled and tried to avoid eye contact ....    but the ref was a right fookin little Hitler and gave some well dodgy decisions ...   gave him loads of abuse !      After the match I asked my mate what sort of crimes they had committed ...      quite a variety he said ...   probably the worst though was the ref who had killed someone with an axe.   True story.

When we left and passed by the side of the building they threw buckets of piss over us from an upstairs window ...     little devils !!   :)