Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Bands You Like But No-one You Know Has Heard Of Them?

Guest Mee-9

Someone on her must of heard of The Maccabees no-one I know has heard of them let alone know's any of there songs. I One of my favourite bands at the minute.

If your friends haven't heard of The Maccabees, I suggest you go and trash their Rihanna, Lady Gaga infested music collection.

Latchmere's got a wave machine.

I know it's a sad sad day for the world especially as none of my friends apart from one have heard of Never Shout Never probably my favourite band EVER.

:D :D

Think it was around summer 3 years ago I first heard of them. 30days and What Is Love, great tracks.

• 2 months later...

aye twin atlantic are good - slightly better than OR & puzzles biffy but a long way behind the first three biffy albums.

Go Radio - the only band to make an Adele song (rolling in the deep) listenable.

East Of The Wall - sort of a metal-pop fusion

The City Never Sleeps - a definite Gen. Smuts band, indie pop.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kid Sister

LMFAO

Those Dancing Days

Iglu And Hartley

Just a few randoms whose songs i've just downloaded. Liking all so far.

This a cracking thread to re-read thru. Especially when you find this......Smuts you're now dead to me!!!

I'm in a catch 22 situation with this thread, because if I love a band, I'll make sure my friends hear them too. And therefore, there probably AREN'T any bands that I like that nobody else I know has heard of.

If you rephrase the thread title to read "Bands You Like That Nobody You Know Had Heard Of Before You Introduced Them To Them", then I guess it'd be:

Jetplane Landing

The Junket

The People's Temple

Death (proto-punk band, not the death metal one)

Apache Dropout

Fire Engines

The Monochrome Set

Rico (solo Scottish act, not the Specials guy)

White Denim

The Hold Steady

* The last two have become far more well known in recent years, admittedly.

• 1 month later...

Archived