Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Bands You Like But No-one You Know Has Heard Of Them?

Hidden In Plain View were good when i was 'emo'. They had one song that i really liked and listened to a lot. Was called Garden Statement i think.

I found an old iPod the other day and before it died i found all my old Rocket Summer songs and my emo shit and i had Life In Dreaming on it.

Didn't they break up?

I'm liking, Foreign Office, Chilly Gonzales (a cross between Lily Allen and The Cool Kids), Is Tropical and Broken Bells at the moment.

Balance Problems, heard OF him for a while but only really just getting into looking into him.

Winter Sun is a brilliant track.

I really love that, thanks for the link.

To add something, Johnny Foreigner. Good indie band in the vein of Los Campesinos and so on; not world beating or particularly unique, but well worth a listen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just looked at the first 10 pages and havent found any of these bands

The Defects ( Belfast punk band)

The Saberjets ( Belfast Psycobilly band)

The Last Resort ( West Ham Oi band)

The Oppressed ( Cardiff City Oi band)

Skinfull (Cov City Oi band)

The Dualers (London Ska band)

Ska boom UK (Ska cover band from around Middlesbrough)

Kingsize (Leicester Ska Band)

The Nags (Leicester hard core punk band)

There not everybodys cup of tea, but i like them.

Totally Extinct Enormous Dinosaurs.

Immense name and 'Garden' is quality. If you like Jamie Woon and James Blake check it out.

I've heard of them, never listened to them though. Oh, and that name is shite.

A band I really like called Augustana are decent, kinda soft rock with a lot of piano in it. One of their songs is featured at the end of the episode of scrubs where the janitor just sits and talks with a guy who can't speak and needs an eye reader connected to a voicebox device thing. Needless to say I was rather happy when this happened.

I've heard of them, never listened to them though. Oh, and that name is shite.

A band I really like called Augustana are decent, kinda soft rock with a lot of piano in it. One of their songs is featured at the end of the episode of scrubs where the janitor just sits and talks with a guy who can't speak and needs an eye reader connected to a voicebox device thing. Needless to say I was rather happy when this happened.

Had the same feeling when Brett Dennen was used on Scrubs :)

Had the same feeling when Brett Dennen was used on Scrubs :)

Brett Denen's class, love Ain't No Reason. Check out Alexi Murdoch, another who's been used to death on American TV. House has an amazing soundtrack as well.

Archived