Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Bands You Like But No-one You Know Has Heard Of Them?

• 2 weeks later...

Ainsley Lister.Fantastic b lues guitarist wholives down the road from me. his drummer was with kula shaker

Just noticed now that Lister is from Leicester. lol

I saw him at a local festival a couple of years back.

This is actually the other way around, in that, i had never heard of this band but had a few friends know them. A band called Fleet Foxes.

Just downloaded a couple of their albums and am really liking them. Real mellow and folky type feel. :)

Almost 29 million plays on Last.fm. How did i never hear of them! lol

This is actually the other way around, in that, i had never heard of this band but had a few friends know them. A band called Fleet Foxes.

Just downloaded a couple of their albums and am really liking them. Real mellow and folky type feel. :)

Almost 29 million plays on Last.fm. How did i never hear of them! lol

:o

They're amazing live.

But seriously, I'm shocked.

Hollywood Undead are so fucking shit. Proper, proper gash music, I know it's a matter of taste and all that, but if you listen to Hollywood Undead, you're a fucking idiot with no taste.

Guess I'm an idiot with no taste then :whistle:

*looks down at sig*

Hollywood Undead are so fucking shit. Proper, proper gash music, I know it's a matter of taste and all that, but if you listen to Hollywood Undead, you're a fucking idiot with no taste.

Probably the same people who like 3OH!3, Ke$ha or LMFAO.

Or maybe all 3!

Probably the same people who like 3OH!3, Ke$ha or LMFAO.

Or maybe all 3!

Stereotypical, I don't listen to any of the bands you've listed above, I hate anything like them. But I love Hollywood Undead.

Therefore, as MTWG states, I have no taste :whistle:

The Butterfly Explosion:

So easy to lose yourself in this, brilliant shoe-gaze/post-rock from Ireland.

For some reason this wouldn't play for me after 45 seconds but what i did hear it sounds very promising. Shall look these up.

• 2 months later...

Archived