Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

Scunnythorpe Post Match

Recommended Posts

Posted

Still (at the risk of sounding like Thracian) making life hard for ourselves... slow forwards, counterintuative substitutions (admitedly affected by Clem's injury, but still...), to put it simply we could have done better and had the players to do better.

But a very important three points for us, but we've got to find ourselves another six IMO to be absolutley sure of saftey.

Posted

Whenever the ball came near our area I was worried something would happen. Thankful the painful 45 minute second half is over though.

Guest shearfox
Posted

There was huge pressure on that game and the boys delivered fantastic.

Posted
Still (at the risk of sounding like Thracian) making life hard for ourselves... slow forwards, counterintuative substitutions (admitedly affected by Clem's injury, but still...), to put it simply we could have done better and had the players to do better.

But a very important three points for us, but we've got to find ourselves another six IMO to be absolutley sure of saftey.

How can Holloway think about playing an injured player in such a vital game. He replaced Wesolwski with him so I'll be interested to hear what everyone thought of that decision.

Posted

1-0 Performance wasn't all that good but when your in the situation that we are in the result is all that matters at the end of the day.

Posted
How can Holloway think about playing an injured player in such a vital game. He replaced Wesolwski with so I'll be interested to hear what everyone thought of that decision.

Hopefully they report back that he has played well and he can now get a run of games in the team. From Walshies and Barbers gab it sounds like he didnt have a bad game at all.

Posted
Whenever the ball came near our area I was worried something would happen. Thankful the painful 45 minute second half is over though.

painfull 50 minute second half :thumbup:

Posted

I've said it before and I'll say it again Holloway has got a good side we just need a good striker. Not only am I hopefull we'll stay up, I think next season we can do well.

Posted

Well, didn't sound like we played very well, but we finally managed to grind out a win. The 4-1's are great but we need the 1-0's to survive!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...