Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
somebum

Prefer Leicester to go down to be honest, hear me out

I don't want to offend any die-hards on here, I know people here love Leicester City FC and I have followed them for years, but I do think relegation will be a) deserved and b) a blessing.

Perhaps relegation will put Ollie to the sword which will be a blessing, and I can't help to think Leicester deserve to go down. It's a toss up between So'ton and us, the South Coast club have an awful manager it seems in Pearson but we have played badly now for several years and we deserve to go.

I was just about to make a topic just like this. I think going down will save our club to be honest, a lot of the overpaid shit will be out the door and players who want to play for this club 100% will come through.

Plus if we stay up we'll probably go through this all again next year and I for one can't take much more of it.

I don't want to offend any die-hards on here, I know people here love Leicester City FC and I have followed them for years, but I do think relegation will be a) deserved and b) a blessing.

Perhaps relegation will put Ollie to the sword which will be a blessing, and I can't help to think Leicester deserve to go down. It's a toss up between So'ton and us, the South Coast club have an awful manager it seems in Pearson but we have played badly now for several years and we deserve to go.

Bad idea, if its just to get rid of holloway cause i'm sure he'll be gone if we stup up or go down.

It seems those who say this are basing it on the assumption we'll be able to bounce back. If we go down, we may spend a few seasons down there.

I was just about to make a topic just like this. I think going down will save our club to be honest, a lot of the overpaid shit will be out the door and players who want to play for this club 100% will come through.

Plus if we stay up we'll probably go through this all again next year and I for one can't take much more of it.

True

I think anyone who seriously believes this is wrong, apart from the ignominy the financial consequences would be horrific, we're already running in the red even without taking into account transfer and wages, we can't afford the cost of the stadium as it is.

I know people say we need a big clear out but the reality is that's the last thing we need sure players need to be moved on but they need to be of our choosing not forced on us so that we lose the ones that could be our future. Besides when there is talk of Ollie going people shout NO! we need some stability well that applies just as much to the players.

That's not to say we don't deserve it or that there wont be one or two positives but over all I just cannot see that it is in any way in our best interests.

If it happens so be it and we'll need to make the best of it, swallow some humble pie, show some humility and not come over as we're bigger than thou crap because we'll be where we deserve to be as would anyone being relegated as generally its self inflicted.

If we are 22nd at 4pm next Sunday, we deserve to go down. 21st or above, we deserve to stay up. I honestly do not know if relegation will be good for the club. It may mean we can start again, but then again, we could be there for a few years.

All I want next season is some passion, pride, belief and a few wins, whatever division we are in.

While I'd enjoy the trips to random little away grounds, things aren't as simple as "sell off the overpaid crap, play the kids, batter the league" - just ask Forest!

If we went down we'd have a serious financial problem, so we'd need to sell off a lot of the better players at the club as well as those with big reputations that haven't been performing. Some of these players have been a failure and need to leave, yes, but I'd rather see that be in a manner that can minimise the losses the club makes on them and I'd rather see us be in a position to keep promising young players like Mattock and Gradel.

I think anyone who seriously believes this is wrong, apart from the ignominy the financial consequences would be horrific, we're already running in the red even without taking into account transfer and wages, we can't afford the cost of the stadium as it is.

I know people say we need a big clear out but the reality is that's the last thing we need sure players need to be moved on but they need to be of our choosing not forced on us so that we lose the ones that could be our future. Besides when there is talk of Ollie going people shout NO! we need some stability well that applies just as much to the players.

That's not to say we don't deserve it or that there wont be one or two positives but over all I just cannot see that it is in any way in our best interests.

If it happens so be it and we'll need to make the best of it, swallow some humble pie, show some humility and not come over as we're bigger than thou crap because we'll be where we deserve to be as would anyone being relegated as generally its self inflicted.

How much stability do you want? All the way down to the Vauxhall Conference? Wake up and smell the coffe, if your beloved Ollie was in chatge of your business would you allow it to go bust and not be able to feed the family because you crave stability? Ollie has no potential whatsoever for the future.

How much stability do you want? All the way down to the Vauxhall Conference? Wake up and smell the coffe, if your beloved Ollie was in chatge of your business would you allow it to go bust and not be able to feed the family because you crave stability? Ollie has no potential whatsoever for the future.

Where does it say I want Ollie to stay?

totally agree with this tread we deserve to go down and i honestly believe it will do us good. we will win more games giving us more momentum. god I'm going to hate playing Posh next season :(:(

Are you a clairvoyant?

Pearson's not an awful manager, just a bit inexperienced. He confuses shouting encouragement to the players on the touchline and tactical knowledge. Burnley last week is a prime example, instead of going for it at 0-0, he decided to stick with a 4-4-2 rather than switch to a 4-3-3.

The reason why we are in the position we are is becuase of George Burley not trying in the few weeks up to his Scotland job, and the stupid decision to go with Dodd and Gorman - baisically, you can just blame our 'board' if you can call it that!!

Personally, I feel sorry for you (rich I know) having Holloway as a manager, the guy is a complete **** in my opinion, much like Warnock! Always blaming the ref for his tactical ineptitude.

And that's Holloway for you. "I dont think I have ever seen such a poor decision" !!!! It's ALWAYS somebody else's fault, ALWAYS!

I think Holloway is trying to turn into our old friend Mr Failure.

What's all this "we deserve to go down" bollocks?

What a load of shit. If we go down then we deserve to go down. If we don't go down then we don't deserve to go down. Do you really think that right now Southampton have earned their place in the Championship next season more than us? Why?

And saying it would do us good is crap as well. Nowadays money is the dominant factor and I hate to think of the ramifications of relegation on our financial stability, which is just as important as managerial and player stability.

Do you really think that right now Southampton have earned their place in the Championship next season more than us? Why?

Yes, Leicester play boring, negative football and have done so for the past 4 years. Southampton's demise has been relatively recent, we deserve to go down because we spent more cash, Holloway has had longer than Pearson and Southampton have only just started to bore people to death - City have been doing that for years.

Yes, Leicester play boring, negative football and have done so for the past 4 years. Southampton's demise has been relatively recent, we deserve to go down because we spent more cash, Holloway has had longer than Pearson and Southampton have only just started to bore people to death - City have been doing that for years.

The table doesn't lie, and by next week, we'll all know who deserved to go down!!!!!

We deserve to go down. End of.

We have played with no passion all season and with the amount of money we have spent we should be at least half way up the table.

We are shit, no matter what manager or chairman we have. Going down is in the best interests of the club and don't start all this administration stuff.

Did Forest go into administration? Do any of the prem clubs when they go down to the Championship.

Milan will not sell the club, football is his passion and he wants to stay in the game. This is the last club he is going to control before stopping and im sure he wants us to be successful.

Archived