Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Motorbikes are brilliant

CBR collected this afternoon. Nice chat with the dealer who could see I was a bit nervous having not ridden for 4 months and being a beginner then. Scary for 5 mins then good fun - looking forward to practising tomorrow.

Congratulations. Jealous as hell, go steady.

Here's my other Beeza, about halfway done: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/br...SA-B31-1949.jpg

and yes I do work in these untidy surroundings, a place wher the missus can't get at and moan :cool:

Nice to meet you mate :thumbup:

Oh, and did anyone count the sheer number of HDs there today?

Hundreds.

Well, erm, three.

But three is a bloody lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
They are even more brilliant now I've passed my test and can have a bike with more than 125cc's. No restrictions now.

Well done! And very quickly too!

What you need now is a Suzuki GSXR1000. Just like the one I have for sale :ph34r:

Edited by Munzie

No luck with eBay?

15 watchers and not one bid, quickly followed by several post-autions e-mails from Poland, Spain and Portugal all asking if I would deliver overseas!

Some of my mates are planning a long weekend away for the Le Mans 24hr race next year. This, coupled with our current exceptional weather, is swaying my decision about selling.

Well done! And very quickly too!

What you need now is a Suzuki GSXR1000. Just like the one I have for sale :ph34r:

I'm not daft enough to start my riding career on a serious bike, I've got a nice and reasonably safe Honda NTV650 to start me of, pity I'm too tight to to tax it in the middle of the month and have to wait until the 29th to get it on the road.

I'm not daft enough to start my riding career on a serious bike, I've got a nice and reasonably safe Honda NTV650 to start me of, pity I'm too tight to to tax it in the middle of the month and have to wait until the 29th to get it on the road.

That's a great bike to have. Two of my mates bought the same model and won't change.

Let's hope the weather holds for you.

...and charge that battery! ;)

Battery is fully charged, had to be so I could go and play at being a proper biker whilst sat in the garage :D and I've just sold the 125 so I can transfer the insurance over, question is will I hold off taxing until 29th or get all excited and tax it before the weekend? A wad of cash from selling the 125 is telling me not to be such a tight git.

Battery is fully charged, had to be so I could go and play at being a proper biker whilst sat in the garage :D and I've just sold the 125 so I can transfer the insurance over, question is will I hold off taxing until 29th or get all excited and tax it before the weekend? A wad of cash from selling the 125 is telling me not to be such a tight git.

Don't be such a tight git!