Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

36 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Probably have a bit more respect for him if it wasn't another great post match prediction though.

1. The match was on at stupid o'clock 

2. Just stating that I thought Konta would win because she's playing extremely well atm, what's wrong with that?

31 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He must get so frustrated trying to put bets on after each match.

Don't find myself doing that mate as I don't bet.

Edited by kingfox

5 minutes ago, kingfox said:

1. The match was on at stupid o'clock 

2. Just stating that I thought Konta would win because she's playing extremely well atm, what's wrong with that?

Don't find myself doing that mate as I don't bet.

Take the joke and having ****ing laugh you melt.

Brilliant from Evans he is a set up, Murray struggling massively, Zverev playing superb tennis all over Murrays serve. Murray has to dig himself out a huge hole here. Oddly enough we could see another Brit go further than Murray.

Murray out, just had no answer to the continuous serve volleying, albeit Murray wasn't near his best, Zverev was making some seemingly impossible volleys. Unreal 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

5 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Massive shame, just completely unexpected against Zverev. Don't know much about him but I'm sure he must have played the game of his life there, so frustrating when that happens. 

I think he's back around his highest ranking which was 40 something 5 or 6 years ago. Seems to be on one of the better runs of his career, like Evans is, but I still wouldn't expect either of them to beat Murray or Djokovic.

Oh and his little brother is a pretty handy player, maybe he's been giving him tips.

Edited by Facecloth

Just woke up, holy shit!

What a chance for Fed or Rafa to roll back the years, would love one of them to win it now. Big chance for Raonic to get his first or Nishikori if he can get past Fed. Stan the Man with another Grand Slam perhaps.

What a tournament this has turned into, would be good if the rest of 2017 was like this lol

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Just woke up, holy shit!

What a chance for Fed or Rafa to roll back the years, would love one of them to win it now. Big chance for Raonic to get his first or Nishikori if he can get past Fed. Stan the Man with another Grand Slam perhaps.

What a tournament this has turned into, would be good if the rest of 2017 was like this lol

So basically it's a chance for any of the half decent players left (if they can beat one of the other half decent players that is) to win the thing. Thanks Einstein. lol 

9 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

So basically it's a chance for any of the half decent players left (if they can beat one of the other half decent players that is) to win the thing. Thanks Einstein. lol 

Or Tsonga, maybe Thiem will break through, maybe Zverev or Istomin will shock the World.

Stop being a stuck up smart arse, go have your morning croissants with some orange juice and

getout.gif

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Or Tsonga, maybe Thiem will break through, maybe Zverev or Istomin will shock the World.

Stop being a stuck up smart arse, go have your morning croissants with some orange juice and

getout.gif

Stuck up arse lol 

If you stopped posting the obvious whilst trying to coat it as something intelligent and profound then people (or maybe just me) wouldn't call you out on it.

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Been a rubbish start to my Sunday lol hope for a Leicester win for sure, if we bloody lose I don't know what I will do!

Indeed, we probably will though. 

The maestro looks far from over the hill on this display.

this morning first time in actually seen any of this live everything else been on catch up!

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Would love to see Tsonga win this now Murray is out. Always come across as a likeable guy.

Yeah would be great to see Tsonga win a slam. Great entertainer, always has a smile. Would be a popular winner.