Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

If Federer and Nadal do meet again in the final it's the biggest match of tennis ever played. 

The two greatest players, in their final years giving us one last hurrah to show us how they want to be remembered, the defeat where Federer couldn't stop crying after losing to Nadal here is widely still regarded as the final that hurt him the most, winning would be the ultimate redemption. 

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

46 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Harsh man! lol 

Likeable bloke not his fault people will use it as bat to beat Murray with. 

Ha, that is true. He seems to be a decent guy.

If anything my dislike is based out of respect for his play because I know how dangerous he is to Murray. Or anyone else on tour when he's on song, for that matter.

2 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Ha, that is true. He seems to be a decent guy.

If anything my dislike is based out of respect for his play because I know how dangerous he is to Murray. Or anyone else on tour when he's on song, for that matter.

Very good player, seems far more threatening at the slams than the Masters though, and people remember the Slams.

9 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Very good player, seems far more threatening at the slams than the Masters though, and people remember the Slams.

Yeah, a 100% record in Slam finals speaks for itself.

FWIW if he beats Fed I think he'll win the final and make it 4 from 4. He knows how to neutralise Rafa on this surface and Dimitrov blows hot and cold way too much.

3 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Yeah, a 100% record in Slam finals speaks for itself.

FWIW if he beats Fed I think he'll win the final and make it 4 from 4. He knows how to neutralise Rafa on this surface and Dimitrov blows hot and cold way too much.

Bit hot at the moment though that's the problem lol 

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Love Roger, have a real dislike for his wife and he seems to attract more than his fair share of clueless fans around the globe....celebrating like that on a Wawrinka double fault was a bit out of order imo.

She doesn't like Stan does she. Called him 'crybaby' at the world tour finals a few years back. Him and Roger probably get on fine, just tells him to ignore the wife lol 

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

She doesn't like Stan does she. Called him 'crybaby' at the world tour finals a few years back. Him and Roger probably get on fine, just tells him to ignore the wife lol 

She looks a right miserable cow every time I have ever seen her and with how placid he seems I'm guessing she's the man in that relationship.

Not in the tennis forum often but from what I'm reading is this about the time to expect KingFox in to let everybody know how he fancied it would go the distance and for Roger to pinch the decider!? lol 

• Like 1

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

She looks a right miserable cow every time I have ever seen her and with how placid he seems I'm guessing she's the man in that relationship.

Not in the tennis forum often but from what I'm reading is this about the time to expect KingFox in to let everybody know how he fancied it would go the distance and for Roger to pinch the decider!? lol 

Yeah expect a summary of what's just happened written to sound like he saw it coming. lol 

5 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Well done FedEx.

Actually getting rather excited by the idea of one last Fed-Nadal hurrah. It will likely just be an echo of their glory days but if anyone has earned a last moment in the sun it's those two.

Absolutely, :fc:. It'd be great for tennis in general.

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

vamos rafa. what a final this is gonna be if he takes this semi. 

Missus is gonna be a bit shocked with the "ok no problem" reply when she gives me a round of fcks about it being my turn to get up with the kids on Sunday morning if he does. 

• Like 1