Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

With Murray not so much I feel.. 

On away soil I feel Tsonga or Monfils is capable of giving Murray a hard time, and tbh we'd be in the old position of relying on him to win both his singles matches and the dubs to come through as I'm not sure how much help Evans or Edmund will be on this one.

12 hours ago, leicsmac said:

On away soil I feel Tsonga or Monfils is capable of giving Murray a hard time, and tbh we'd be in the old position of relying on him to win both his singles matches and the dubs to come through as I'm not sure how much help Evans or Edmund will be on this one.

I know what you are saying for sure, but Andy doesn't have to play the doubles, Canada have a strong doubles team and inglot did great IMO so I think we could play Jamie and Inglot again and still stand a good chance. Andy will be favourite against any of the French players, not guaranteed wins but I would say he is 70/30 to actually win both matches 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

Accurate?  He was aiming for the stands and hit the one potential obstacle lollollol 

Yeah but he got him right in the eye, that's a once in lifetime shot, only bettered by smashing it into someone's balls lol 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Murray won a 31 minute tie breaker yesterday! Saved 7 match points. Crazy.

Djokovic lost again, to Kyrigos.

20-18 lol nuts.

Think Novak will be more concerned about the next two tournaments....he struggles there we will see, no immediate danger of Stan catching him but he is defending A LOT of points up until Wimbledon and needs to at least make Semis and finals. 

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Been a while since anything productive has been posted in here so I'll start....Caroline has a great arse!!

She does have a great arse, but she doesn't have the Miami Open title. 

Well done Konta. Up to 7th in the world now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...