Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

18 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I'm going to make it clear and I am firmly in the Federer camp nice and early.

The Clay Monkey winning more Slams than sir Rog would make me cringe more than when Serena inevitable beats Graffs record tomorrow.

Yeah it's Federer for me too, never been a fan of the drugged up time waster he'll be facing.

24 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I'm going to make it clear and I am firmly in the Federer camp nice and early.

The Clay Monkey winning more Slams than sir Rog would make me cringe more than when Serena inevitable beats Graffs record tomorrow.

Spot on.

The fact Venus is in a final again shows the absolute state of the women's game.

14 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I'm not the biggest fan of FedEx (bit too much smooth patronising arrogance there for my liking, remember that jacket?), but I too hope he wins tomorrow.

That's where I am, I just dislike Nadal a lot more.

2 hours ago, MattP said:

Spot on.

The fact Venus is in a final again shows the absolute state of the women's game.

I'm going to the pub to watch the game tonight and I will drink at least four pints of strong larger beers in the process. If we win I may have couple more. I may even come back home afterwards play a bit of PlayStation and have a night cap.

tomorrow morning I will be in bed, not watching the Williams shambles. 

Redonkeyless Serena can achieve history against her ancient sister, literally anyone else I'd think there's a reasonable chanc she'd bottle it but this is in the bag.

1 hour ago, VinceNoir said:

Fvcking well into this. Don't care who wins 

same. always loved Nadal but always appreciated the quality and grandeur Federer possesses. Fantastic players and always put on great entertainment.

Nadal's shot a couple of games ago was sensational.