Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moreton

The Voice of the Foxes

And was at the table next to ours in the Horse and Jockey chatting with random fans as far as I could tell.

I'm sure the sign said Fox and Hounds.. :o

Could you imagine Barber or Bill Anderson drinking with fans before games?

I'm sure the sign said Fox and Hounds.. :o

Could you imagine Barber or Bill Anderson drinking with fans before games?

I think it said Fox and Hounds when I arrived but Horse and Jockey afterwards!

Besides I want4d to keep the place secret so we'd not lose the parking slot ever play there again! :D :D

• 5 months later...

Stringer started off well but recently he has made a hell of a lot of basic errors, and ridiculous comments.

Including asking David Martin "you must be relieved after the Brighton match to get all 3 points" and making a lot of errors in commentary.

The Northampton commentary was the worst of the season, i didn't have a clue what was going on.

Shall i ring the moan in and complain :giggle:

Hes still a tiny bit better than Barber but hes slowing slipping down to his level.

Anyone else got any recent views on his commentary :dunno:

Great commentator full of passion, John Barber was terrible, John Sinclair has done a fair job over the years, I loved it when Neville Foulger was the commentator (currently working at Leicester Mercury), but yes pleased with Ian Stringer breath of fresh air.

Archived