Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Ebay Thread

Anybody ever brought an item that doesn't have a picture on?

Want a new cpu for my desktop, but the picture is a stock photo that you get download from google images. Description says 'very good phyiscal condition', but I am abit wary although it has no bids at £5.00

Don't know if I should take a chance or not?

TTG.

TAKE THE GAMBLE.

I've bought something in that situation before and not had a problem :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do football programmes sell well? I have quite a few City programmes around my place. I am willing to let them go to a good home. Have them from late 60's early 70's some 90's and 2000+ The early ones I have some away programmes too. I used to buy them even though I never went down every game. It was pay on the gate at Filbert Street in my day. Two or 5 shilling (10p 50p)) I don't know how many I have or exactly which ones.

Do football programmes sell well? I have quite a few City programmes around my place. I am willing to let them go to a good home. Have them from late 60's early 70's some 90's and 2000+ The early ones I have some away programmes too. I used to buy them even though I never went down every game. It was pay on the gate at Filbert Street in my day. Two or 5 shilling (10p 50p)) I don't know how many I have or exactly which ones.

Depends on what game they are from, big matches and cup finals will sell fairly well from what I have seen, but there are loads on there which dont get any bids.

I find the P+P off putting a lot of the time, thats quite expensive, I suppose it has to be because post isnt cheap but thats the stumbling block a lot of the time for me when I look at programmes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Do I?Don't I?

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEICESTER-CITY-1997-COCA-COLA-CUP-WINNERS-FINAL-FOOTBALL-SHIRT-CLARIDGE-9-1996?item=220984588955&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26otn%3D12%26po%3DLCA%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7513935999326790001

Do I?Don't I?

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEICESTER-CITY-1997-COCA-COLA-CUP-WINNERS-FINAL-FOOTBALL-SHIRT-CLARIDGE-9-1996?item=220984588955&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26otn%3D12%26po%3DLCA%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7513935999326790001

Yes you do. Or maybe the club should have it.

Post the proper link matey.