Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

• 2 weeks later...

Got a phone call 5 minutes before the gig started and given a free ticket to see the Living End perform there debut album (and best album in my opinion). Was amazing, seen them a couple of times but all have been in massive 10-15,000 seat venues. This was a sell out of 500 and it went off .

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to see Dispatch tonight.

If you don't know them by now, they used to be the biggest independent rock band without a major label.

Several sold out shows over the years, sold out twice at the Hatch Shell in Boston during their first farewell tour in 2004.

Now they're back, reunited and with a new album in their repertoire.

Can't wait. Been a fan for about a decade.

All Time Low were bloody fantastic tonight. They certainly know how to put on a show!

They do, don't think I'll see them on this tour but gonna see them support Green Day at the Emirates on 1st June

Going to see Pure Love in Nottingham next week. Band formed by x Gallows singer and Hope Conspiracy guitarist.

More like Gaslight Anthem than either of the above but a great band

I was gonna go until I heard the album this week and as for Gaslight Anthem comparison seriously?

Sound nothing like them to me Gaslight have better lyrics, better songs, and are very different as for Pure Love have you heard the album because it's pretty average, one of those albums you listen to about twice and it easilt disappears into the ether.

Been a slow start gig wise but over the next few months I'm off to see...

The Bronx

Deap Vally

Beans on Toast

Willy Mason

The Internet

The Bouncing Souls

Propagandhi

Fossil Collective

And you will know us by the trail of the dead

Public Service Broadcasting

The Flaming Lips

Detestival