Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Polar Bear Club are back on tour again and playing firebug. Should check them out if you get a chance. I'll be going to the gig in Manc

Thanks for pointing that out, not sure why they are playing there deserve a far better venue, seems a bit odd but hey I'll be there!

Thanks for pointing that out, not sure why they are playing there deserve a far better venue, seems a bit odd but hey I'll be there!

Absolutely. I saw them in a tiny Manc venue last year too. Probably don't have the following they deserve over here as yet but for the people of Leicester it's a great opportunity to see a fantastic band in a half decent boozer.

You have booked to attend GREEN DAY at Emirates Stadium, London on SATURDAY 01/06/2013 at 16.30

You have ordered the following tickets

2 UPPER LEVEL SEATS at £49.50, including a booking fee of £4.50 for each ticket

Boom

You have booked to attend GREEN DAY at Emirates Stadium, London on SATURDAY 01/06/2013 at 16.30

Boom

Should be charging a tenner at most and only be playing pre 2000 songs

Boom

4.30 in the afternoon? Didn't realise Green Day did afternoon matinées for you kids. They've gone down in my estimation

4.30 in the afternoon? Didn't realise Green Day did afternoon matinées for you kids. They've gone down in my estimation

Doors at 4:30 I do believe. Kaiser Cheifs and All Time Low are supporting.

When I saw Green Day at Wembley Stadium they went from 8pm til 11pm, and it was mostly all old songs out of the 33 track setlist

I was gonna go until I heard the album this week and as for Gaslight Anthem comparison seriously?

Sound nothing like them to me Gaslight have better lyrics, better songs, and are very different as for Pure Love have you heard the album because it's pretty average, one of those albums you listen to about twice and it easilt disappears into the ether.

Been a slow start gig wise but over the next few months I'm off to see...

The Bronx

Deap Vally

Beans on Toast

Willy Mason

The Internet

The Bouncing Souls

Propagandhi

Fossil Collective

And you will know us by the trail of the dead

Public Service Broadcasting

The Flaming Lips

Detestival

And what ever else I can sort out

If you've never seen Flaming Lips live then you're in for a treat! Public Service Broadcasting live would be a little weird, I imagine it would be similar to when I saw UNKLE. PSB one of my favourite new acts of the past couple of years.

Edit - by which I don't mean Pet Shop Boys, who have been around a bit longer.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

Yeah saw them at Alexandra palace the other year when they played the soft bulletin in full and still smiling now! This time it's at the Camden roundhouse so should be ace

I believe Psb have the video screens from the films and then play all the music live should be different

If anyone is interested I have started a blog about my gig going activities mainly for me as a way to remember who I have seen and where.

Only started it a few weeks ago and have a few enteries already.

check it out if you wish.

http://gigography.blogspot.co.uk/

What a good idea.

I went to see Delphic last tuesday (missed the Charlton game :( ) And I stood in the same place as i saw the Sugarcubes back in 1988. When I got home I dug out all my old ticket stubs of previous concerts trying to remember them all.