Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

radio one hackney weekend got a ticket for sunday even though i wanted Saturday. not bad for free and i'm looking forward to seeing Florence who ive seen before. the special guest better be decent or i'll just leave after florence and find a pub to watch the england match in

• 2 weeks later...

Metric this time next month, should be good. Can't see much coming up in the meantime unfortunately.

And yes, it was good. Absurdly polished performance, to the point where the guy I went with was moaning that he'd rather have just stuck the album on, because the crowd were awful and the drinks expensive. Not sure whether its just that it was in London (probably) or the kind of people who like indie-rock, but it wasn't the most friendly of things I've been to.

Went to watch Sting in Cognac on Friday night. He may be in his 60's but his voice is stronger than ever.

Was lucky enough to get a VIP invite so quite a cracking night all round.

• 2 weeks later...

Being dragged to see McFly today at Hyde Park, help me.

Seeing The Temper Trap, Ocean Colour Scene and Feeder at Hyde Park on the 10th though :)

All the amazing live bands and gigs that go on in London and you go and see the hoosiers, mcfly and feeder! Shocking effort

Noel Gallagher acoustic set tomorrow at Dingwalls

Thought Noel was excellent,did a set of 11 songs consisted mostly of Oasis material,he had some good banter with the audience of approx 500

Jake Bugg supported,very good and crowd seem to enjoy his material too !

Went to see reel big fish last night at the kasbah in cov, they were quality put on an amazing show and everyone was loving it, just one problem though, it was hotter than the centre of the earth!!! Never sweated so much at a gig, my mate actually had to ring his tshirts out after! We were meant to be stopping out after as they had some kind of after show party but we looked like we had just had a shower!

Now on the countdown to Leeds festival next week just hope it stops raining!