Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Went to see Bonobo last night in Manc. Absolutely superb set, effortlessly moving through his back catalogue and mixing in some of the new album. Honestly can't recommend going to see him/them live if you get a chance

Went to see Muse on Weds,were absolutely brilliant and the stage effects were probably the best i've ever seen!

401958_10151516797104864_10567383_n.jpg

941289_10151516800189864_1497920449_n.jp

You always can tell how shit a band is when they overcompensate with stage effects.

BTW I know one of the stage crew who are touring with muse....he gets paid really well and most of the year he's at home doing nowt.

I really would like to go to more gigs but theres only a few I really love enough to see live and I've seen them all at least once, cant get motivated to see a band unless I really love 'em.

Edited by purpleronnie

You always can tell how shit a band is when they overcompensate with stage effects.

BTW I know one of the stage crew who are touring with muse....he gets paid really well and most of the year he's at home doing nowt.

I really would like to go to more giggs but theres only a few I really love enough to see live and I've seen them all at least once, cant get motivated to see a band unless I really love 'em.

Totally agree stadium gigs with over the top special effects Sally aren't for me, I would rather see a band play in a tiny venue but one where you can actually feel like they are performing for you, no special effects, no fancy lighting rigs, just a band playing their songs.

My next gig is deerhoof at the bodega in Nottingham one of my favourite venues, it only holds 250 people give me that any day over a stadium concert

I really would like to go to more gigs but theres only a few I really love enough to see live and I've seen them all at least once, cant get motivated to see a band unless I really love 'em.

Surely almost every band that do stadium gigs have big stage effects,i'm sure even bands you like use them?

Them special effects at the Muse gig look shit anyway. Looks like a Psy gig in Korea in the second photo.

ok

Parklife good then?

Most of my uni mates and flat mates went. Might go next year, not to sure yet.

Yeah it was a decent weekend mate. Site could've done with being a bit bigger or fewer stages as just getting around it was a pain in the arse but the line up was good and for £70 for the weekend it's a bargain.