Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

The XX at Hatfield House on Saturday. Support from Solange who was brilliant in the sun at Field Day a few weeks ago. Should be good.

Then it's Hard Rock Calling next week, OFWGKTA 1st July, Wireless 12th July, then Reading in August.

Add to Stone Roses the other week and It'll have been a busy Summer.

Saw Rammstein at Download last night, and they put on a ridiculously extravagant show. They were the best band I've ever seen in my life (and I've been to my fair share of festivals/concerts).

No reason why there's anything wrong with it, as long as it doesn't interfere with their performance.

It was amazing wasn't it? Perfect ending to a festival

It was at the old Academy in Birmingham was just before their first album came out. 

He is a good look bloke lets be honest haha

Nice. Can't have been that many people there?

He and his brother indeed. I feel sorry for Tomo. He barely gets any attention lol.

Getting up early on friday to buy tickets for Arctic Monkeys hometown gig! Seen them before should be mental

You going Sheffield?

I think I might be going to see them in Manchester, I'll be back at uni then, but I live just down the road from Sheffield so that was always going to be my second choice.

Getting up early on friday to buy tickets for Arctic Monkeys hometown gig! Seen them before should be mental

You going Sheffield?

I think I might be going to see them in Manchester, I'll be back at uni then, but I live just down the road from Sheffield so that was always going to be my second choice.

Yeh I'll hopefully be in York so Sheffield will one the closest one to me and hopefully the best gig