Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Going to see Tonight Alive @ The Haunt end of September , also tempted by The Rifles @ Concorde 2 but not sure whether they'll still be as good (wasn't a huge fan of the last album)

Good choice with Tonight Alive. Should be seeing them on the 9th October. Set It Off are supporting and they're very very good.

Should be going Kids In Glass Houses on the 2nd October and potentially Funeral For A Friend on the 3rd.

A mate of mine just booked tickets to watch Deep Valley, never really listened to them before but should be a decent night by the looks of a few videos on YouTube; anyone a fan/seen them? Can't wait for Babyshambles and Arctic Monkeys though.

Deap Vally album is decent listen, saw them live at Leeds werent too bad tbf, thinking of seeing them on this tour

A mate of mine just booked tickets to watch Deep Valley, never really listened to them before but should be a decent night by the looks of a few videos on YouTube; anyone a fan/seen them? Can't wait for Babyshambles and Arctic Monkeys though.

Supported The Vaccines at DMH,was really impressed with them

• 2 weeks later...

Booked my ticket the other day to see Kids In Glass Houses. My mate from work is going so I won't be on my own!

He's got a backstage pass for Warped Tour UK, lucky bastard. I'm gonna go on the Sunday just to stalk him and see if I can get one too

Booked my ticket the other day to see Kids In Glass Houses. My mate from work is going so I won't be on my own!

He's got a backstage pass for Warped Tour UK, lucky bastard. I'm gonna go on the Sunday just to stalk him and see if I can get one too

What?

Paramore were absolutely brilliant. The whole band was awesome. Set, music, atmosphere, experience all met expectations or even exceeded them. Brilliant time.

Off to see them tonight. It'll be a shame if the setlist is just focused on the latest album.