Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Right then

So then with Tunchev being sidelined for he rest of the season. what can we do?

Atm we have 3 fit CB's

• Hobbs
  • Morrison
  • Worley

We have Gilbert, Berner, and Powell & im guessing Rowe-Turnr can play their as well. We also have Steve Howard who can be used in emergency.

Oh and i also forgot Kisnorbo is about 4/6 weeks away - Just edited this in

We have been linked with Micheal Nelson from hartlepool and rumours will more than likely get stronger.

So who else could we possibly get then?

Our CB's are big flesh-lumps with a boot and a head apart from Tunchev. Nelson would be the same, Kisnorbo is the same (but better at it than Morisson, just)

We need a different kind of CB and that's going to be very hard to find in English football.

So then with Tunchev being sidelined for he rest of the season. what can we do?

Atm we have 3 fit CB's

• Hobbs
  • Morrison
  • Worley

We have Gilbert, Berner, and Powell & im guessing Rowe-Turnr can play their as well. We also have Steve Howard who can be used in emergency.

Oh and i also forgot Kisnorbo is about 4/6 weeks away - Just edited this in

We have been linked with Micheal Nelson from hartlepool and rumours will more than likely get stronger.

So who else could we possibly get then?

Worley has no future here. Kisnorbo is still 3 weeks away at least. Howard cannot play centre half, then even if we did use him there which we won't we'd be sort up front. Gilbert and Powell possibly could play there, but I fear neither are tall enough. Rowe Turner doesn't cut the mustard. Basically, we need to sign a new defender.

I think we need to bring someone in pretty sharpish but like I said earlier I have faith in Morrison and Hobbs. Would like to see Worley come back and give him some time on the bench, not been tried at League One level so you never know.

Just out off interest how many Tunchev related threads are we going to have?

Our CB's are big flesh-lumps with a boot and a head apart from Tunchev. Nelson would be the same, Kisnorbo is the same (but better at it than Morisson, just)

We need a different kind of CB and that's going to be very hard to find in English football.

Brilliant mate :thumbup: I AM going to relentlessly stalk you until I find you after this gem...

Can't see us buying anyone, the obvious way forward is to loan an experienced centre back, particularly as it isn't certain when Kisnorbo will be properly fit for first team duties.

For now play Powell at left back as the experienced head in a young back 5

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/spor...il/article.html

Leicester City were today anxiously awaiting the latest news on the extent of Aleksandar Tunchev's knee injury.

But Tunchev's central defensive partner, Jack Hobbs, says the squad are strong enough to cope with injuries despite the potential loss of their vital anchorman.

Hobbs said: "I'm sure whoever comes in or whoever is playing will do a good job on Monday."

article continues.

hmmmmmmmmmmm????

Leicester City were today anxiously awaiting the latest news on the extent of Aleksandar Tunchev's knee injury.

But Tunchev's central defensive partner, Jack Hobbs, says the squad are strong enough to cope with injuries despite the potential loss of their vital anchorman.

Hobbs said: "I'm sure whoever comes in or whoever is playing will do a good job on Monday."

article continues.

hmmmmmmmmmmm????

As in, whoever comes into the team to replace him? i.e. Morrison?

I'm guessing we will get a player in on loan for a month. But thinking about that, what's the limit for loans in a season? I know they changed them a few seasons back but not sure what the exact rules are!

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/spor...il/article.html

article continues.

hmmmmmmmmmmm????

Well yeah we aint going to play Tunchev so it is who comes into the starting 11 to replace him

Archived