Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

If we go up, *touch wood*, someone needs to organise a pitch invasion.

If our last home game of the season is on the Friday i think we should all go on to mess it up for the rugby :P

If there is a game that we could potentially win the league/gain automatic promotion if we win it, Then i will be there and i will hit the pitch first if needs be :P

i'll organise it :thumbup:

what i want you all to do is run on the pitch after the final whistle , got that ? good :thumbup:

Does it have to be a full on run, or can I casually jog down?

And by "after the final whistle", do you mean we move when the final whistle blows, or can we get ourselves into position first?

tbh if the 400 odd strong lads/lasses in L1 want on the pitch, can't seeing too much stopping it. Then it'd be up

to the rest of ground to follow suit.

Leeds home would be perfect although boy will there be plod present at that one.

We'd probably end up getting fined for it. Would be pretty cool though

meh. they'd do fook all with everyone on the pitch. i don't see what the problem is. the pitch invasion is the one last great bastions of english football, and we should celebrate it. nothing dangerous ever happens with a generic 'end of season promotion' pitch invasion, and even the plod might recognise that. what has to happen is that 10-5 minutes before the end, everyone has to be standing at the front, edging towards the pitch. then it will happen.

We'd probably end up getting fined for it. Would be pretty cool though

Were Stoke fined for their "invasion" last year?

Bunch of thugs they were, even the ref bottled it and didnt allow the injury time he had indicated. Could have scored and stayed up.

Still, we wouldn't be having such a good time like now if we'd stayed up.

No amount of plod or stewards will stop us if loads go on, im sure us in L1 will oblige!!! :whistle:

Archived