Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

If we go up, *touch wood*, someone needs to organise a pitch invasion.

No amount of plod or stewards will stop us if loads go on, im sure us in L1 will oblige!!! :whistle:

It takes 10 minutes to get to the stairwell after the final whistle - somehow I find it hard to imagine L1 storming the pitch.

It takes 10 minutes to get to the stairwell after the final whistle - somehow I find it hard to imagine L1 storming the pitch.

thats the problem with the walkers, your too detached from the pitch at times.... unless you all stood about in the stair well, hoping the plods wont notice :whistle:

Does it have to be a full on run, or can I casually jog down?

And by "after the final whistle", do you mean we move when the final whistle blows, or can we get ourselves into position first?

Pfft details details !!

When I organised and led the invasion of Fratton back in ' 71, I advised my Kop generals ( Gregg and Kalo ) to take the flanks while I lead the charge from the centre .

Upon the rousing words of , " On the pitch lads " , we moved as one organised stampede , not stopping until we were sure all the rearguard were on the pitch .

Nothing short a total triumph was ours that day , although some brave men fell , they will be remembered as the "Few of Fratton" :thumbup:

We didn't have no interweb and had to organise these things by word of mouth ,

Youth of today, pfft

"Organise" a pitch invasion... Isn't this sort of thing that should just, you know... happen?

Nevermind the fact that trying to spread word beforehand of any plan will more than likely result in a heavier presence attempting to stop it.

Guest claude_leic

I hope we secure promotion against Leeds that will be amazing, celebrating infront of the Leeds fans on the pitch. It will be embarising if we dont pitch invade

Pfft details details !!

When I organised and led the invasion of Fratton back in ' 71, I advised my Kop generals ( Gregg and Kalo ) to take the flanks while I lead the charge from the centre .

Upon the rousing words of , " On the pitch lads " , we moved as one organised stampede , not stopping until we were sure all the rearguard were on the pitch .

Nothing short a total triumph was ours that day , although some brave men fell , they will be remembered as the "Few of Fratton" :thumbup:

Youth of today, pfft

Zingari leads the charge!

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;

Or close the wall up with our Leicester dead.

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man

As modest stillness and humility:

But when the blast of promotion blows in our ears,

Then imitate the action of the tiger;

Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,

Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;

Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;

Let pry through the portage of the head

Like the brass cannon; let the brow o'erwhelm it

As fearfully as doth a galled rock

O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,

Swill'd with the wild and wasteful ocean.

Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,

Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit

To his full height. On, on, you noblest Leicester.

Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!

Fathers that, like so many Alexanders,

Have in these parts from morn till even fought

And sheathed their swords for lack of argument:

Dishonour not your mothers; now attest

That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you.

Be copy now to men of grosser blood,

And teach them how to war. And you, good yeoman,

Whose limbs were made in Leicester, show us here

The mettle of your pasture; let us swear

That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;

For there is none of you so mean and base,

That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.

I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit, and upon this charge

Cry 'God for Nigel, Leicester City, and Filbert Fox!'

yes , yes ,erm , i would lead the charge :unsure: of course i would , but, err, i've got this bad back see , so i'll have to let someone younger have the honour this time :unsure:

:D

Pfft details details !!

Youth of today, pfft

I love it!!! :thumbup:

Hahahaha, I always had thought you was supposed to be sensible one!

should never have been relegated. not going to dance a jig for getting promotion back to a league we should be pushing up from. 12 month embarrassment.

Well thats complete bollocks, we'd been toying and laughing at the thought of relegation for 3 years and when it came, was fully deserved.

And as for this season I'm extremely proud, we have quietly gone about our business and not made the mistakes of Forest, Leeds and Sheff wed. Thus far maybe a touch of arrogance might have crept in but let's face it in our current position we can feel a bit smug.

there's no question for me that this season has been more enjoyable than the last 4 put together.

should never have been relegated. not going to dance a jig for getting promotion back to a league we should be pushing up from. 12 month embarrassment.

And as for this season I'm extremely proud, we have quietly gone about our business and not made the mistakes of Forest, Leeds and Sheff wed. Thus far maybe a touch of arrogance might have crept in but let's face it in our current position we can feel a bit smug.

there's no question for me that this season has been more enjoyable than the last 4 put together.

Do you celebrate when we score or do you consider it below us to celebrate scoring a goal in league one?

:laugh:

Of course I celebrate, I just cannot see there being enough people actually willing to make the move onto the pitch, the same bollocks was suggested on here last season and it never happened, mainly 'cos we got relegated.

I will almost gurantee nobody will have the bollocks to run on.

Well thats complete bollocks, we'd been toying and laughing at the thought of relegation for 3 years and when it came, was fully deserved.

It's been enjoyable, but I doubt it will warrant a pitch invasion!

:laugh:

Of course I celebrate, I just cannot see there being enough people actually willing to make the move onto the pitch, the same bollocks was suggested on here last season and it never happened, mainly 'cos we got relegated.

I will almost gurantee nobody will have the bollocks to run on.

It's been enjoyable, but I doubt it will warrant a pitch invasion!

I never actually supported the pitch invasion I was just bit annoyed at what the poster said about a season of embarrasment. Although Forest fans at work showed me their videos from theirs and it did look very good.

Is much prefer to clinch promotion away from home.

Yeah we should never have been relegated? Inept managers, Shite players, Playing shite football, losing many games, year after year, relegation should never have happened.

What the fook are you on about?

Oh, I forgot we've got the god given right that no one dare even think about beating us, We're a Premiership standard club you know. :thumbup:

Yeah we should never have been relegated? Inept managers, Shite players, Playing shite football, losing many games, year after year, relegation should never have happened.

What the fook are you on about?

Oh, I forgot we've got the god given right that no one dare even think about beating us, We're a Premiership standard club you know. :thumbup:

I mean the players and resources we had at our disposal were more than good enough to stay in that league, but piss poor managment screwed us. I understand what you're saying, and have enjoyed this seasons performances like everybody has, but I personally don't think getting out of this terrible situation warrants a pitch invasion.

I mean the players and resources we had at our disposal were more than good enough to stay in that league, but piss poor managment screwed us. I understand what you're saying, and have enjoyed this seasons performances like everybody has, but I personally don't think getting out of this terrible situation warrants a pitch invasion.

If that is what you feel- fair enough but surely after wretched few years we had endured with City- any glimpse of postivity ought to be grabbed with both hands and it would make the day even special/memorable if we invade the pitch.

After all everybody only get one shot at life so let live it out to max!

If that is what you feel- fair enough but surely after wretched few years we had endured with City- any glimpse of postivity ought to be grabbed with both hands and it would make the day even special/memorable if we invade the pitch.

After all everybody only get one shot at life so let live it out to max!

that makes a lot of sense actually. I'm softening

:thumbup:

Archived