Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Eric Odhiambo

http://www.lcfc.com/page/Home/0,,10274,00.html

Leicester City have cancelled the contract of striker Eric Odhiambo by mutual consent.

The 19-year-old Academy product made two first team appearances during his career with the Foxes - both coming off the bench.

He had loan spells with Southend United, Dundee United and Brentford during his time at the Walkers Stadium.

The agreement with the player was reached on Thursday.

Everyone at Leicester City Football Club would like to wish Eric well for the future.

See ya :tumbleweed:

*Waits for Thracian rant......*

:giggle:

" he was never given the oportunity despite his undoubted skill.."

" if we had played him last season he would be good right now..."

" all our managers have been biased..."

" should of given him a chance instead of spend money on drivel..."

i can hear it all now! :D

:giggle:

" he was never given the oportunity despite his undoubted skill.."

" if we had played him last season he would be good right now..."

" all our managers have been biased..."

" should of given him a chance instead of spend money on drivel..."

i can hear it all now! :D

:crylaugh:

Are you sat on his knee? :P

BBC

Eric Odhiambo [Leicester City - Inverness Caledonian Thistle] Free

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1539776,00.html

Eric Odhiambo, who is 19, has signed from Leicester City to the end of the season. Eric has had spells with Dundee United, Hereford, Southend and Dundee (loan).

He made his Leicester debut in the Carling Cup tie with Aston Villa is 2006. He can play through the middle or wide right.

Terry Butcher says:"I'm delighted at being able to add Richie and Eric to our squad and they will come into consideration for Sunday's game with Celtic."

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1539776,00.html

Eric Odhiambo, who is 19, has signed from Leicester City to the end of the season. Eric has had spells with Dundee United, Hereford, Southend and Dundee (loan).

He made his Leicester debut in the Carling Cup tie with Aston Villa is 2006. He can play through the middle or wide right.

Terry Butcher says:"I'm delighted at being able to add Richie and Eric to our squad and they will come into consideration for Sunday's game with Celtic."

Good luck to him. Hope he makes the grade.

*Waits for Thracian rant......*

Not at all. His career has been in limbo at Leicester for a long time and successive loan arrangements have served him not at all.

I should imagine his departure will be a relief to him.

I've never been convinced that Odhiambo would make it. He's quick and skillful but has not seemed to move forward in recent times, nor to have had many opportunities to do so.

He might end up a late developer but, whatever, he'll have the chance to make more progress elsewhere than he'll ever have here. I wish him the best. He really wants to be a footballer and I hope he finally breaks through.

Good luck to the lad. If you are going to leave, might as well go somewhere with the prospect of playing a champions league team at the weekend :)

....and play at one of the most exposed and coldest grounds in Britain, but you're right, as a young player and given the option, would you rather play against Celtic or Northampton?

He's had a funny career so far.

He made his breakthrough really early and then he went missing for ages, then out of the blue came runner-up (I think) in the Wickes Young player award and since then has done nothing.

Best of luck to him.

Archived