Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Baby-faced boy is father at 13

• 1 month later...

Not surprised, just look at the lad, I'd be surprised if his balls had dropped.

Poor kids (applied to mother and baby) still don't exactly have the brightest of future prospects though,

Most lads at that age don't have sperm in their ejaculations that can actually swim properly so it was always going to be unlikely. Maybe Tanya Pantsdown should have paid attention in biology before conning him into thinking he was the dad.

Pfffft. The only person I actually feel sorry for in this entire fiasco is the baby. It's seems to have little hope of growing up well at the minute and chances it'll get worse before it even begins to get better.

Most lads at that age don't have sperm in their ejaculations that can actually swim properly so it was always going to be unlikely. Maybe Tanya Pantsdown should have paid attention in biology before conning him into thinking he was the dad.

lol

I really don't know why I found that so funny but lol

Not shocked, but you've got to feel for the lad. He looked like he cared, and he must be heartbroken now.

Whatever the wrongs of how this baby came about, he didn't deserve this.

Yes, I was quite happy at the start cos I thought 'he's a nice lad and maybe the kid will have a good Dad'. But now who knows?

Most lads that age can't actually swim properly!

What a whore she is.

That lad is a lucky little sod.

The lad was desperate. And when you're desperate Karen Matthews will look like Jennifer Lopez to you.

Archived