Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Bristol Rovers Match Thread

King will score tomorrow.

King has played 40 games this season already :o

I think, correct me if I'm wrong, that he's the only player to have played every game so far. Quite remarkable in his first full senior season.

Almost forgot we were playing Bristol tomorrow. Anyone browsing on here would think it's MK Dons!

Well, this is a small game. A really small game. It's their equivalent of a first round league cup tie in terms of it's importance.

They'll be really down for this one, they'll be expecting a hammering.

4-0 to us! :thumbup:

Almost forgot we were playing Bristol tomorrow. Anyone browsing on here would think it's MK Dons!

Well, this is a small game. A really small game. It's their equivalent of a first round league cup tie in terms of it's importance.

They'll be really down for this one, they'll be expecting a hammering.

4-0 to us! :thumbup:

Now that is really optimistic

I like it. :thumbup:

Who will score?

I think, correct me if I'm wrong, that he's the only player to have played every game so far. Quite remarkable in his first full senior season.

Fair play to him, that's quite an achievement in mid-February.

Come on City a win today should get us back on the road we have been on most of the season! Big game. Thinking an early goal will settle the team's nerves and most importantly the fans nerves. :whistle:

Hope Howard can continue his goal scoring form and Lloyd Dyer and can get going again.

Another shout to all the fans travelling there tomorrow, fairplay boys and girls.

:scarf:

Just hoping we get back to winning ways. I want a clean sheet and hopefully Fryatt to get a couple to give him his confidence back. 2-0 Leicester please!!! :thumbup:

Would do Matty the world of good for him to score and get his confidence back up.

As much as I'd like to see us keep a clean sheet I reckon we'll scrap this 2-1 Fryatt and a belter from Howard in the dying moments :thumbup:

The last game he's missed was August the 12th.

Match Preview

Going to be a tough one I think, they had a good win in the week and have won their last couple. We should still be winning it mind.

:scarf:

'Mon the Foxes.

just about to leave for the game - i fancy a close game and probably another draw - the important thing for me is how we play and i hope we get it back on the surface and start using the wings again - route one to Howard would produce another messy, dull performance which I want to see us move away from

Archived