Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Miquel The Work Geordie

What song?

I was hoping you'd comment Jay - this style seems to be one of your forte's.

Any recommendations for me along the same lines?

well the man behind it musically is Dan the Automator who has been involved in many different projects like Dr Octagon, Gorillaz, Deltron 3030, Peeping Tom etc he also did an album under the name of Handsome Boy Modeling School the album So.... Hows your girl

4102RB387DL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

is another excellent album you can find bits and pieces on youtube but you need to listen to the album in full really it features Del, Mike D from the Beastie Boys, Kool Keith, Sean Lennon it's hard to find so I might be able to sort you out if you struggle :whistle:

I mean other classic albums in this sort of spacey electronic hip hop include Rae & Christian Northern Sulphuric Soul Which is brilliant in terms of concept albums if that's the right phrase then you MUST own a copy of 3ft high and rising by De La Soul and People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm by A Tribe Called Quest are great places to start if you are totally new to this type of thing as in Beat Heavy Hip Hop without talking abouts guns, bitches, money and cars blah blah blah.

well the man behind it musically is Dan the Automator who has been involved in many different projects like Dr Octagon, Gorillaz, Deltron 3030, Peeping Tom etc he also did an album under the name of Handsome Boy Modeling School the album So.... Hows your girl

4102RB387DL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

is another excellent album you can find bits and pieces on youtube but you need to listen to the album in full really it features Del, Mike D from the Beastie Boys, Kool Keith, Sean Lennon it's hard to find so I might be able to sort you out if you struggle :whistle:

I mean other classic albums in this sort of spacey electronic hip hop include Rae & Christian Northern Sulphuric Soul Which is brilliant in terms of concept albums if that's the right phrase then you MUST own a copy of 3ft high and rising by De La Soul and People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm by A Tribe Called Quest are great places to start if you are totally new to this type of thing as in Beat Heavy Hip Hop without talking abouts guns, bitches, money and cars blah blah blah.

I'll definitely check out a those you've recommended.

I'm not completely new to this style, I've got 3 feet high and rising and one of A Tribe Called Quest's albums, possibly the greatest hits.

Hopefully i can find them. :thumbup:

The bloody Black Eyed Peas new one and Eminem's new one.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GRRRRRRRRR aswell epsecially at eminem's one absolute tosh , t Passion Pit-Sleepyhead is a tuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :dance: , check out anyone if ur into MGMT etc

Archived