Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Miquel The Work Geordie

What song?

the b-b-b-b-bird bird bird bird bird is the word been singin it for past few months now lol

and dean martin the birds and the bees...dont ask :P:unsure:

This has been suck in my head constantly since sunday but it still makes me laugh every time I sing it

And then on our next date

Well you could bring your roommate

I dont know if Stu is keen too

But if you want we could double team you

I think I actually pissed myself a little bit when I heard that the first time :crylaugh:

Underdog

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Underdog

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Love that.

Metallica - The Unforgiven III.

This was stuck in mine for ages to. After going to see the iron maidne film we had a discussion about how really their albums are only a 40-60% effort. I dug out flash of the blade from powerslave as my example. What a stupid thing to do as it's been stuck in my head ever since.. and it's shit.

Absolutely fucking EPIC.

Give it a listen people - dont judge it though if you're listening to it on a computer i.e without proper speakers.

Absolutely fucking EPIC.

Give it a listen people - dont judge it though if you're listening to it on a computer i.e without proper speakers.

Liking that Reverend! :thumbup: My Son would love it

Liking that Reverend! :thumbup: My Son would love it

Glad you like it :thumbup:

I'm just annoyed with myself that I didnt discover Del the Funky Homosapien (or Deltron 3030 as he is on this) earlier after his work with Gorillaz.

If you know the song Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz you'll recognise his voice instantly.

Glad you like it :thumbup:

I'm just annoyed with myself that I didnt discover Del the Funky Homosapien (or Deltron 3030 as he is on this) earlier after his work with Gorillaz.

If you know the song Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz you'll recognise his voice instantly.

Ahhhh well I didnt but now you mention it! Ive got the Gozillaz CD as well :rolleyes:

Absolutely fucking EPIC.

it's an amazing album to be fair this is what gave them the idea to go on and produce a Gorillaz album, Damon Albarn also features on one song on it.

For an album thats getting on for 10years old the Deltron 3030 album still sounds really new and fresh

it's an amazing album to be fair this is what gave them the idea to go on and produce a Gorillaz album, Damon Albarn also features on one song on it.

For an album thats getting on for 10years old the Deltron 3030 album still sounds really new and fresh

I was hoping you'd comment Jay - this style seems to be one of your forte's.

Any recommendations for me along the same lines?

Archived