Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Still annoys me that this is credited to "Motorhead". No one from Motorhead other than Lemmy was available to record the cover so Zebrahead (who were managed by the same record label at the time) stepped in and performed the whole thing. Then they wanted to give "Motorhead" a Grammy for the cover and it was only after Lemmy stepped in and said that the guys from ZH played on the record that they were credited and the Grammy was shared. 

Anyway, great cover and Lemmy sounds badass as usual. RIP. 

• Like 3

The latest addition to the vinyl collection.

French duo Deux only released a cassette (remember them?) and some rare singles back in the 80's.

A couple of labels are now digging out and releasing this more obscure DIY coldwave and early synth europop. I've come across some real gems. And this Minimal Wave release is one I've been after for awhile now.

The opening track is a proper 80's pop / new wave stomper - I love it!

Edited by swanlee
  • Like 1