Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

2 hours ago, Line-X said:

Will you be at Hyde Park on July 10th?

Sadly not, would love to have seen them and Pearl Jam - I might have been tempted if they were playing on the Saturday but £166 for a ticket is daylight robbery.

14 minutes ago, Line-X said:

???? £80 

Sold out - only tickets I can find are on Viagogo for £166.

The couple of times I've got tickets on general release in the past have been awesome days - beer, sunshine and great line-ups. Black Sabbath / Soundgarden / Faith No More / Motorhead in 2014 and The Cure / Interpol / Editors / Slowdive and Ride in 2018

7 hours ago, oakman said:

Sold out - only tickets I can find are on Viagogo for £166.

The couple of times I've got tickets on general release in the past have been awesome days - beer, sunshine and great line-ups. Black Sabbath / Soundgarden / Faith No More / Motorhead in 2014 and The Cure / Interpol / Editors / Slowdive and Ride in 2018

I went too brilliant day!

• Like 1

New (old) vinyl for 2020.

Bought Dazzle Ships cos' I read somewhere it flopped massively after the hugely successful Architecture & Morality. The British music buying public viewed it apparently as being far too experimental.

tbh I hated it at first as it wasn't, imo, experimental enough. But now I'm lovin' it. Love the mix of of quirky leftfield electronica & library sounds juxtaposed with the 80's new romantic pop ballads .......

Edited by swanlee
  • Like 4