Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Old Games You'd Like To See Remade

Road Rash! Could so easily still work.

Personally, for nostalgia's sake, I'd like to see Alex Kidd in Miracle World and Streets of Rage remakes/revivals

Also quite looking forward to the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD remake coming soon, just hope they get the soundtrack right

Speedball

I loved this game back in the day on the amiga.

I fvcking loved speedball 2 on the megadrive! So much so that i bought one with about 30 games off of ebay.....

....dogshit!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My Frogger was OK on my Atmos. Also had a cake making one or was it ice cream?

Then because it was in basic code it was quite easy to write some programs. Had an adventure book as well and had to correct mistakes in it. But no idea how to do the modern stuff now.

I remember on the Amiga a game called Kick Off. Best footy game ever... They also did a player manager version of it ...

Speedball 2 is a good shout too...

:wub:

Kick off & Kick off 2 are a really good shout.

Speedball 2....meh

lol

I bought it again a while ago & it has ruined all the good memories i had as it was shocking!!

Maybe a remake wouldnt be too bad though

theres actually an online version of it that isnt toooooooo bad. keep you from being bored for a couple of hours. Its called crunchball 3000

Archived