Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Old Games You'd Like To See Remade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got a very odd shout for you all, don't suppose any of you got the old Xbox? With it came a disc with two free games. Sega GT 2002 & Jet Set Radio Future.

Sega GT was fantastic. I could still play it now and be impressed and the game's 10 years old, graphics were absolutely superb for its era, cracking game. Very much like Gran Turismo but smaller.

Jet Set Radio Future was one of the weirdest games I've ever played but I loved it at the same time, I'd love to play that again. Don't know if any of you lot played it.

I've got a very odd shout for you all, don't suppose any of you got the old Xbox? With it came a disc with two free games. Sega GT 2002 & Jet Set Radio Future.

Sega GT was fantastic. I could still play it now and be impressed and the game's 10 years old, graphics were absolutely superb for its era, cracking game. Very much like Gran Turismo but smaller.

Jet Set Radio Future was one of the weirdest games I've ever played but I loved it at the same time, I'd love to play that again. Don't know if any of you lot played it.

Good call.

I thought I'd be about the only one to have heard of it/played it but maybe not. I've never seen a game like it but there was something very strange and very addictive about it.

I don't think I ever 100% completed it either. I killed that last bloke in that ridiculous tower lol I can't even describe the place so I'll YT it if I can find it. Never seen anything like it in a game.

I thought I'd be about the only one to have heard of it/played it but maybe not. I've never seen a game like it but there was something very strange and very addictive about it.

I don't think I ever 100% completed it either. I killed that last bloke in that ridiculous tower lol I can't even describe the place so I'll YT it if I can find it. Never seen anything like it in a game.

Sequal to Jet Set Radio which can be downloaded from Xbox Live.

• 2 years later...

The getaway, the gra like series set in London, I never played the original but surely it'd be decent

Would love this also. But apparently the getaway 3 was topped in production due to rockstar winning rights or owning rights already to create a 3d based London. Courts adjudged that the two games were two similar and rockstar gave the getaway creators the boot.

Sad times I know

Archived