Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
skinnydipper

Time of our Lives - Leicester

I'm going to stick it on Sky+ so that I can

a) rewatch it during bad times

b) so that my son can see that we did used to be quite good

Unfortunately I wouldn't have a clue how to get it from the tv onto my pc.

Can anyone else help?

Davie has his way, but if you have a DVD recorded, you can do it that way.

I doubt you have one though :(

I hear Muzzy now plays for thumaston, if true might go and watch them against ashby. Walshie was coach I believe?????

As Kilworth says, he knows the Thurmaston chairman and played as a favour. I read in the Mercury that the game really took it out of him (had to retire due to dodgy knee and it flared up after the game apparently) so he may already have played his last game for them.

I hear Muzzy now plays for thumaston, if true might go and watch them against ashby. Walshie was coach I believe?????
Not too sure about that. I know for a fact that the chairman & Muz know each other so it is possible.

He played for them the other week but from the report in the Merc it sounded like it was going to be a one off for a favour or at least a rarity - nowt to do with Walshie he's tied up on Saturdays down the City again according to the Merc report.

Loving this. Making me so happy great memories. Days of our lives, best years of my life in my early 20's. Just amazing and all those trips to Wembley, beating Man Utd and Liverpool AWAY. O'Neil should be given the keys to the city and they should have a statue of him outside the ground. Walsh Elliot and Muzzy top blokes.

Archived