Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

It's a touchy subject though, isn't it? Imagine Agent XYZ doing an illegal approach on the game and then the legal issues surrounding it etc.

not really. i dont think you would be able to do it yourself but you were know the agents who do try and mess you about. not like real agents but you know what i mean.

i really shouldnt come on foxestalk when im this tired!

Why doesn't it work? I can play it, ive actually just downloaded it and it works fine. :dunno:

Im really not sure to be honest, it cuts out after all the video loading bit at the start. Where did you download it from?

I used to buy all of the management games on my Electron and Spectrum. The original Football Manager of course. Used to love Football Director and Tracksuit Manager. Also remember one called "Soccer Supremo" which was ace, because the players didn't have ratings as such but had a descritpion of them in the manual - eg "he has been the reserve team goalie for 2 seasons after being released by Liverpool, but shows promise".

Treble Champions was good as well, and the Premier Manager series on the Amiga took a lot of time - calculating which advertising board would generate most revenue.

I'd forgotten all about that little beauty. :wub:

It's a touchy subject though, isn't it? Imagine Agent XYZ doing an illegal approach on the game and then the legal issues surrounding it etc.

this wont be a part of it, if the whole agents thing will be included in the game. basically because the same reason fifa wont put diving into the game, although it adds to realism, it is seen as encouraging it. Stupid really. but i will be very very surprised if you are allowed to make illegal approaches etc,.

The first look at some of the new features in Football Manager 2011

What they didn't show in that video, is that when he was stood near all the awards he kept shouting to us in the office to shut the **** up because apparently we were causing too much background noise <_<

What they didn't show in that video, is that when he was stood near all the awards he kept shouting to us in the office to shut the **** up because apparently we were causing too much background noise <_<

I'm so bloody jealous of your vocation.

I've played every football manager game since the dawn of time.

Please sort me out a job, i'm sure i'd be a valuable asset. :D

I'm so bloody jealous of your vocation.

I've played every football manager game since the dawn of time.

Please sort me out a job, i'm sure i'd be a valuable asset. :D

The air-con in our office is knackered, I could pay you 20p a day to fan me down?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DavidJCW

Cannot tell you how much better this one looks to previous versions!

2009 wasn't that great by comparison to earlier versions and I was left disappointed by it and didn't bother with 2010 as it didn't look like a serious enough improvement, but 2011 is looking amazing from that video!

Cannot tell you how much better this one looks to previous versions!

2009 wasn't that great by comparison to earlier versions and I was left disappointed by it and didn't bother with 2010 as it didn't look like a serious enough improvement, but 2011 is looking amazing from that video!

I was more excited by the advert video thing for FM2010, to be honest :unsure:

Guest DavidJCW

I was more excited by the advert video thing for FM2010, to be honest :unsure:

I think it's more the fact that this one has improved graphics and a much neater layout look to it... having not played FM10, it might look better to me than say for you, who's been used to the most recent version.

I'm still playing 2009 ffs! Managed Sweden to the World Cup and am about to play Portugal in the Quarter Finals... don't expect much, but stranger things have happened. Came from 3-0 down to France to draw 3-3 so you never know! :D:scarf:

He doesn't like looking at the camera much does he? He had a nervous, edgy look while delivering, almost as if he was talking a sack of cobblers and didn't want to give the game away.

Oh, and revamped training yet again! (Bet its still not much hack and something hardly anyone gives a toss about)

Archived