Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

RELEASE DATE

I’m delighted to be able to announce that we’ve set a release date for Football Manager 2011.

It’ll be release on PC & Mac, and FMH2011 on PSP, on November 5th, 2010.

Some countries dates might be slightly later, and when I have confirmation of any different dates I’ll post them on this thread.

Before you ask, there's no date set for the demo as yet, but it normally comes 2 weeks before the game is released.

Remember remember the fifth of November....

Gunpowder, treason and plot! And Football Manager! :D

Do I pre-order it or do I buy it on the day? Hmmm.....

Pre-order and look out out for the cheap deal which usually comes along from the Hut which sells the game around £20! Can't go wrong at that price.

Only thing about that release date is that it's really close to GT5!!

Can't believe the lack of excitement around this game by everyone. FM is dying :(

Yeah, I've noticed that this season and also the lack of news coming out in the public domain. Thought it was just me! I wouldn't say its dying, just less news out for it atm.

Waiting for the demo!

There's never any hype for FM anyway.

I'm well looking forward to this, I absolutely love the idea of league reputations, building up Colombia to be the new Prem sounds like great fun. I havn't really done much research on it so a lot of the new features will be complete suprises for me. Can't wait.

Also, lildave, NBA 2k11, you know, the real man's basketball game is out soon ;)

There's never any hype for FM anyway.

I'm well looking forward to this, I absolutely love the idea of league reputations, building up Colombia to be the new Prem sounds like great fun. I havn't really done much research on it so a lot of the new features will be complete suprises for me. Can't wait.

Also, lildave, NBA 2k11, you know, the real man's basketball game is out soon ;)

Haven't leagues always had reputations?

Looks like FM11 will be as realistic as ever.

Just holiday'd through a couple of months and after 8 games Leicester are rock bottom, struggling to score goals.

Pompey are 23rd.

SOUSA OUT!

Is what you're playing testing the final build? Or do you expect it to change much?

Archived