cc_star Posted 9 October 2010 Posted 9 October 2010 Or was it a one off? Neither we're a long term brand partner, which means they will sponsor various stuff we do, and maybe even get Singha sold at the club before too long
orangecity23 Posted 9 October 2010 Posted 9 October 2010 I'm hoping we get one of those promo videos like the ones that were showing during the game for Man Yoo and Chelsea. I can see it now, all the biggest stars in English football: Drogba, Rooney, Scholes, Terry, Cech, Fryatt and Robbie Nielson
rams r4 sh*ggin Posted 9 October 2010 Posted 9 October 2010 I'm hoping we get one of those promo videos like the ones that were showing during the game for Man Yoo and Chelsea. I can see it now, all the biggest stars in English football: Drogba, Rooney, Scholes, Terry, Cech, Fryatt and Robbie Nielson
foxoffderby Posted 9 October 2010 Posted 9 October 2010 SIngha replacing the watered down Carlsberg So true Carlsberg does not normally taste like that its just piss at city. Im on the San Manguel when I go a lot better.
Matt Posted 9 October 2010 Posted 9 October 2010 SIngha replacing the watered down Carlsberg I think what you meant to post was; Watered down Singha replacing the watered down Carlsberg.
Unabomber Posted 9 October 2010 Posted 9 October 2010 I think what you meant to post was; Watered down Singha replacing the watered down Carlsberg. No I wouldn't cross my fingers for more watered down beer, that would be silly.
Matt Posted 9 October 2010 Posted 9 October 2010 No I wouldn't cross my fingers for more watered down beer, that would be silly. Ah but following my rewritten statement of your's wasn't followed by the crossed fingers. Anyway, not getting into this silly arguement, you know even if we do get Singha beer at the WS it will be watered down. I'd be happier if they bought bottles in like they do at other grounds.
Unabomber Posted 9 October 2010 Posted 9 October 2010 I'd be happier if they bought bottles in like they do at other grounds.
Fox You Forest Posted 9 October 2010 Posted 9 October 2010 Well going by the link in one of the other threads they should start selling it, that's the deal the have with Chelsea and Man Utd anyway. The partnership will see Singha beer sold at Old Trafford during matches, as well as giving the Thai brewer advertising opportunities in the stadium and in the club's media outletsUnder the four-year deal, estimated to be worth up to eight million pounds (12.4 million dollars), Singha beer has been sold exclusively at the London club's Stamford Bridge stadium since the start of the 2010/2011 season.
phillthefox Posted 10 October 2010 Posted 10 October 2010 SIngha replacing the watered down Carlsberg I for one would love to see this happen as the watered down sh1t carlsberg is nasty, but singha and meatballs as pre match meal mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Matt Posted 10 October 2010 Posted 10 October 2010 I for one would love to see this happen as the watered down sh1t carlsberg is nasty, but singha and meatballs as pre match meal mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and Thai Green Curries.
Jimmy Posted 10 October 2010 Posted 10 October 2010 if you're that brothered about the beer being watered down report the club to trading standards as watering down beer is illegal no matter where its sold
Jakemoore Posted 10 October 2010 Posted 10 October 2010 and Thai Green Curries. What happens to Paulo's peri peri chicken now he's gone???
Jimmy Posted 10 October 2010 Posted 10 October 2010 What happens to Paulo's peri peri chicken now he's gone??? just remove the "o" and pretend its in tribute to Gally
Ashley Posted 11 October 2010 Posted 11 October 2010 You cant water down beer, its just because they don't clean there pipes that it tastes like shit
Dr The Singh Posted 11 October 2010 Posted 11 October 2010 I think what you meant to post was; Watered down Singh Piss replacing the watered down Carlsberg. I know which one I would prefer!!!
Guest BlueBrett Posted 11 October 2010 Posted 11 October 2010 You cant water down beer, its just because they don't clean there pipes that it tastes like shit And because they pre-pour the beers into plastic glasses and then leave it standing for who knows how long. Please let there be Singha there on Saturday!
sw_fox Posted 11 October 2010 Posted 11 October 2010 You cant water down beer, its just because they don't clean there pipes that it tastes like shit Probably also the fact that carlsberg actually IS piss. 3.8% Thats why it tastes like its watered down.
Jimmy Posted 11 October 2010 Posted 11 October 2010 they should just get those plastic bottles they have at other grounds
ajthefox Posted 11 October 2010 Posted 11 October 2010 Probably also the fact that carlsberg actually IS piss. 3.8% Thats why it tastes like its watered down. This.
Shrenchel Posted 11 October 2010 Posted 11 October 2010 All they sell at chelsea is plastic bottles of this shit which aint even a pint's worth for about £4. I'd take a proper jar of calsberg anyday to be honest.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.