Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Bands You Only Started Liking Years after They First Began

Metallica and slayer thanx to playing guitar hero before that only really listened to dance but now it's dance and metal. Also like exodus who I found there music by accident but like :)

Good boy!! :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Explosions In The Sky

Only got into them last year after a mate reccommended them but they've been around since early 2000's and some of their stuff if absolutely brilliant.

Heard a cracking cover of The White Lies unfinished business covered by Mumford and sons then i've realised i've had the White Lies album on my ipod for over 6 months and not realised now playing it continusly and loving it as well as there new album now.

Original does a big steaming turd on that piece. Stunner of a song.

Hate Mumford & Sons, won't deny I can listen to that cover though. Mainly because it doesn't feel like I'm listening to them.

Original does a big steaming turd on that piece. Stunner of a song.

Hate Mumford & Sons, won't deny I can listen to that cover though. Mainly because it doesn't feel like I'm listening to them.

Or you're ever so slowly coming around :P

Or you're ever so slowly coming around :P

That's how it starts. Next he'll be sat in the Polar Bear, nodding along to the jukebox and all of a sudden he'll catch himself singing along "it was not your fault but mine!"

That's how it starts. Next he'll be sat in the Polar Bear, nodding along to the jukebox and all of a sudden he'll catch himself singing along "it was not your fault but mine!"

Then he will be seeking banjo lessons of foxy pv

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Coldplay.

Used to find them so bland, dreary and boring. Now for some reason, think they are very good. lol

It's becasue you're getting older. :P

Their stuff (for me) started off good and has just got progressively worse.

Also, why the chuff are they played on KERRRANG radio? Where's the KERRRANG in any Coldplay music?

Stereophonics.

Had their "Performance & Cocktails" album when it was first released all those years ago, but haven't listened to them since. Then just started to listen to them today and really loving their stuff. 4 albums in now. :)

Archived